Another Target score

linneabw

I got one of the Size4Me at Target for $125 and today as I always check for clearance I found a Britax Advocate Car Seat 70-G3 at Target for $142! (online return) It's already a year old and I thought they had changed it from the old 6 but it took me forever to try and find the expiration date on it. It's 7 years?

DH won't let me keep it, but I'm hoping that either my SIL or MIL will use it. I know my SIL probably won't rf past 2 (and said she might not even last that long) despite my 3.5 year old still rfing. BTW, my tall 3.5 year old has one more notch to go before he'd outgrow it ffing! He's 42lbs. That's got to be a seriously short 70lb kid to get in there!

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

linneabw said:
I got one of the Size4Me at Target for $125 and today as I always check for clearance I found a Britax Advocate Car Seat 70-G3 at Target for $142! (online return) It's already a year old and I thought they had changed it from the old 6 but it took me forever to try and find the expiration date on it. It's 7 years?

DH won't let me keep it, but I'm hoping that either my SIL or MIL will use it. I know my SIL probably won't rf past 2 (and said she might not even last that long) despite my 3.5 year old still rfing. BTW, my tall 3.5 year old has one more notch to go before he'd outgrow it ffing! He's 42lbs. That's got to be a seriously short 70lb kid to get in there!

If it's a G3 are you sure it's already a year old? They just came out recently.

Yes the new Gen convertibles are 7 yrs.

My 3.5 yr old has 2 clicks left & my 2 yr old has 3 clicks & is fixing to only have 2 clicks. I don't see a 70 lb kid fitting either.

linneabw

If it's a G3 are you sure it's already a year old? They just came out recently.

Maybe it's not the G3, I do know the dom was 9/2011

Is that still a pretty good deal? I bought it in case my SIL (who's baby is almost one) wants it or my MIL who babysits often wants it.

Phineasmama

That's an awesome price!! To get a good deal online you might find one for like $282. So you could probably make money on ebay.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It's still a good price for a G2. But no, it's not a G3, they just came out this summer. It'll say G3 on the handle to raise and lower the headrest. And have safecell HUGS.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC