Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vibrams "sprint" size 36 womens

Gently used! I wore them for like 2 days before deciding they were too small, but didn't think I could return them since I got the bottoms a little dirty and had taken the tags off. I still have the box they came in. $45 ppd.

Shauna, mom to Adrian (9 yrs, 54" and 83 lbs), in an Evenflo Amp and Charlie (6 yrs, 42" and 35 lbs), in an Evenflo Titan 65.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Vibrams "sprint" size 36 womens

bump
    Shauna, mom to Adrian (9 yrs, 54" and 83 lbs), in an Evenflo Amp and Charlie (6 yrs, 42" and 35 lbs), in an Evenflo Titan 65.

Seriously considering these. Way size shoe do you wear? I'm an 8-8.5, I wonder if these would work.
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS

You can measure your feet according to the vibram website for correct sizing. What I will say is that I'm usually about a size 6 and I wear 36-37 vibrams so I doubt these would work for you.
    Former CPST and momma to 4
    Katie, Mia, Liam, & Kian
    all riding safe in our '14 Nissan NV "TARDIS"

Quote Originally Posted by Calleiah
    You can measure your feet according to the vibram website for correct sizing. What I will say is that I'm usually about a size 6 and I wear 36-37 vibrams so I doubt these would work for you.
    Haha! Thanks! I totally misunderstood the sizing chart. You're right- they won't work
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS