How long for a Britax order?

tjham

On Aug 6th, I ordered some things over the phone. I haven't received them yet. How long does it usually take?

Last edited:
ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
You may want to give them a call and check that there has not been a problem. I think most people recieve thier order 7-10 business days after they place it.

BTW what part of AZ are you in? I am in Southern AZ.

cpsaddict

I placed an order for a cover and straps on 7/5 and did not receive them unti 7/25, so you should be getting them soon. I am in Oregon. I kept checking my account with Britax and the status never changed. They originally charged my checking acct on 7/5 and it dropped off. They charged me again on 7/23.

tjham

I'm in the Phoenix area. Hot enough for ya? :rolleyes::D

It hasn't shown up on my card yet.
It took so long to talk to a person the first time, I am not looking forward to calling them again!

tjham

Rats! I meant to call today and forgot. Now I have to wait til Monday and remember that they are three hours ahead. :(

3acorns4Christy

It has taken my stuff an average of 3 weeks depending on what it was. The EPS foam (accidentally threw the original away) took 2 days but she express delivered it.

tjham

I just checked both credit cards and neither one has been posted. I hope that doesn't mean it didn't go through! I talked to a human on the phone, not online, but didn't get her name. :confused: It was quite a long conversation as I wanted several sets of Fisher Price strap covers and a set of harness straps and she had to check to see what colors they had. I also ordered 3 FP chest clips which are exactly like Britax clips (for my Radian and future Princess Radian).

tjham

I just got the harness strap and chest clips yesterday!
So that's from 8-6 to 9-10, sheeesh.
I did get the 6 harness strap covers free (worth $1 each) because she couldn't find the UPC code to charge me for them :rolleyes: :D.
She sent those seperately and I got them a week ago.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC