Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Shamelessly Begging for UPCs:)

I'm looking to buy(if needed) a carrier and large accessory UPCs.

I didn't even realize that Bob strollers qualified and since I have that one, a BLVD and small accessory UPCs, I figured why not? PM me if you have any to sell. Thanks!
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Shamelessly Begging for UPCs:)

there is a carrier upc on ebay right now...cant help on the large accessory, i am desperately searching for one myself

Anyone know if upcs from products bought in Canada can be used? I know it's not open to Canadian residents, but I feel guilty chucking out my small accessory boxes if the upcs are usable by someone!

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

I have a carseat one, a stroller one, and two b-agile tray ones if the are applicable
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabies924 View Post
    I have a carseat one, a stroller one, and two b-agile tray ones if the are applicable
    Pm'd you. Let me know if you got it-I've sent a couple of PM's in the last couple of days with no response. I'm starting to think there's an issue with PM's? If not I'm going to have a complex, lol.
    Joy~

I think I'm just going to buy a carrier on amazon for $72 then sell for $40 or $50. My DD is too big for it. Is there much of a market for them at that price?
    Joy~