Help me with a last minute trip!

Peony

Ack! The DD's and I have decided to tag along with DH on a business trip this weekend. They are 4.5y and 10m. I need help with how the heck we are going to lug everything around. :eek: Had I known we were going on a trip I would of spend weeks sorting out the details.

I only have a Maclaren Qwest stoller, we have two MA's to lug, and only one carseat bag with wheels. I live in a rural area, my only option for a store is Wal-Mart, never seen another car seat bag there, and no way can I order something and get it shipped to me before we leave. I'm seriously thinking about going into town into the only kid's store that sells BOB strollers and getting one. I've been thinking about it for a while anyway and this seems like a good excuse. :eek:

DH will be there to help through the airport, getting to the hotel, etc... but then the DD's and I will be left alone during the days. There is a huge mall connected to the hotel (Houston's Galleria), so I'm sure we will killing some time there, and one tiny stroller with both DD's and no DH doesn't sound like fun. DD2 is usually in a sling, but is wanting to get down more now, and DD1 often pitches a fit and wants to ride in a stoller.

So should I get one? If so should I still bring the Quest? What is a good way to drag the seats through the airport?

Can you tell I haven't traveled with two DC yet? :whistle:This will be DD2's first trip, so I would be nervous enough about all the details, and then add in the fact it's very last minute...

ADS

CandCfam

You can get a $20 luggage cart at WalMart and strap a MA onto it to roll it through the airport.:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC