My 1 year old in the cco and sr32

xursusmaritimusx

15 lbs 27.25"

So much growing room! ;)

And we aren't currently using the cco. With the insert in the fit is weird. Without it he has too much wiggle room no matter how tight I get the harness at the hips.
It's a bummer because we are flying next week and I'd love to take the cco but ill have to take the sr35 instead.

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

He's a cutie and so tiny! He's a car seat dream for sure :) Eli's on the third slots of the cco already I haven't tried him in the sr35 in a long time, I wonder if he still has some room. And we have the same cco and sr35 covers lol

xursusmaritimusx

Spam said:
He's a cutie and so tiny! He's a car seat dream for sure :) Eli's on the third slots of the cco already I haven't tried him in the sr35 in a long time, I wonder if he still has some room. And we have the same cco and sr35 covers lol

You should try him and then take pics in both seats and post here so we can have twinsies!!!!!

I love the Hathaway cover.

Also I just realized I called the sr35 a sr32 in my title. Oh we'll haha

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My just-turned-1-year-old is on the third slots of the CCO, too (although I haven't moved the straps yet). I'm sad he's going to outgrow it well before DD did :(

Brianna

Brennan is just too cute! Hathaway is my favorite cover and I'm a bit jealous you get so much use out of it for just one baby :)

cookie123

Oh, Bren Bren! You're so cute! Add him to the Coccoro and :love:!! It doesn't LOOK like it fits him weird.

Phineasmama

I want a cool mint cover!

My 1 year old is more towards the size of a 2 year old LOL. She is on the 3rd slot but still has a couple inches above her head

canadiangie

He's such a little muffin! :love:

My baby who turns 2 in three weeks still has 2.5" above her head in a SS1. She's 29lbs tho...

But my oldest fit the SS1 until at least age 2.5. I have a picture of it somewhere. She was my 16lb 1 year old.

xursusmaritimusx

Oh, Bren Bren! You're so cute! Add him to the Coccoro and :love:!! It doesn't LOOK like it fits him weird.

yeah. his book is blocking the buckle area but in person theres a lot of gaps. i guess thats why they want you to use the infant insert until 15lbs hehe.
well and brennan is really tiny and very small waisted.

thtr4me

Oh my goodness, he is just adorable! I have a used CCO on the way for my 20mo, hoping I get at least 6 months of use out of it!

jacqui276

I'm jealous of all of of you with little peanuts when buying car seats.

My 7 month old is already above the 3rd slot on his Radian... and you can see how big he was in my siggy at 5.5 months in his TFP.

Phineasmama

I'm jealous of all of of you with little peanuts when buying car seats.

My 7 month old is already above the 3rd slot on his Radian... and you can see how big he was in my siggy at 5.5 months in his TFP.

My huge baby has been on the 3rd slot in her RXT since 6-7 months and she still is now at 13 months!

MUTigers

Phineasmama said:
My huge baby has been on the 3rd slot in her RXT since 6-7 months and she still is now at 13 months!

Mine has been on the third slot since she got it at 10.5 months. She will be 18 months on Monday. She is no where near the fourth slot!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC