I found the PERFECT Disney/Travel stroller! (PIC HEAVY!!)

ADS

CaseyRN

valco makes a car seat adapter for the snap http://shop.valcobaby.com/p/snap-car-seat-adaptor

this is on my short list for my 1 and only stroller (for my niece I watch 3 days a week), is the snap shorter overall than the city mini? that was one of my biggest complaints with the cm, it felt so long
is the harness easy to adjust? I hated the waist belt adjustment on the cm?
Does if feel tippy at all (sideways I mean)?

since you wanted purple you could get a lilac vogue pack, it would look beautiful with your jjb in the pics

op: I don't know if you've already figured something out, but I would make sure you have an option available for both kids at Disney, my DS was 6 when we went, he rode in the stroller pretty much the whole week. Maybe wear the baby or bring a cheapy umbrella for dd1 that you can somehow attach to the snap when it's folded so you don't have to carry it when not used

Just got back from Disney a few weeks ago. DD1 (almost 7) rode in the stroller A LOT. It's a LOT of walking and the kiddos were worn out. Plus it was easier for *me* to navigate crowds and keep up with both of them (and walk faster) if they were both in the stroller. DD1 was usually the first to climb in with DD2 (3) right behind her usually! I would highly suggest having an option for your oldest. That place is HUGE!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Do you mean a strap to go over the top to lock it in place or underneath to hold the weight?

Both. I also wouldn't do it long-term- I'd do it through an airport or whatever.

But if there's a car seat adaptor that will work available, I'd do that instead.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC