Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

Meg

I got mine today! (Ordered on 2/6) Not sure how I feel about the new HUGS. They seem so big and stiff.. I wonder if kids find them uncomfortable? And the Velcro on the cover doesn't even come close to lining up with the Velcro on the harness, which is annoying. It is a nice seat though, especially for being free. :D

ADS

Jessica61624

I got mine today! (Ordered on 2/6) Not sure how I feel about the new HUGS. They seem so big and stiff.. I wonder if kids find them uncomfortable? And the Velcro on the cover doesn't even come close to lining up with the Velcro on the harness, which is annoying. It is a nice seat though, especially for being free. :D

I didn't like them at first but now the ones on dd frontier feel flimsy.

hunypooh77

My seat came yesterday. I figured it was taking so long (almost 8 weeks) because they were getting a new batch of seats, I was wrong. Manufacture date of 10/12 :( But I am really happy that I got Aztec!! Its really nice, and soft!!:love:

JustJack

Mine just came!!! Ordered 3/13. DOM 4/14/13!! Nice and fresh, lol. I really like the seat. I ordered onyx. My 30lb 36" DD fits great in it. She's going to use it until we are done with the B-Safe an then it will be my newbies seat (DD will move to big bros frontier). Definitely wasn't "free" since I purchased all of the registry items but we needed all that stuff anyway. :)

Loring101682

Did you free car seat come in a britax box packaged
How you would get it from a retail store or
Was it just in a plain box? I wanted to know because I already have a boulevard and was going to give to my sister as a gift for her new baby.

wnkw

Did you free car seat come in a britax box packaged
How you would get it from a retail store or
Was it just in a plain box? I wanted to know because I already have a boulevard and was going to give to my sister as a gift for her new baby.
No, not a plain box. They come in Britax packaging with the picture, upc, etc..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Loring101682

Do these ship UPS, FedEx or USPS... I contacted them and they said they did not give out teaching info. I had read that others got this info sent to them. I guess they quit doing it now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC