Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

Cryssy Jane

That's what I thought but the lady I talked to yesterday said they have seen more interest in the program than they anticipated and are having to send seats out in groups because they aren't getting enough to keep up with demand. I did ask if the current shipment would have the recalled hugs and she said she wasn't sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

gigi

I got mine in the last shipment to go out about a month ago...it had the new, post-recall hugs. My order to almost 6 weeks to the day to arrive, but my seat was SUPER new...like DOM within a week of shipment.

Jessica61624

gigi said:
I got mine in the last shipment to go out about a month ago...it had the new, post-recall hugs. My order to almost 6 weeks to the day to arrive, but my seat was SUPER new...like DOM within a week of shipment.

Sweet!!

Phineasmama

I got my seat in the last batch and the DOM was 9/13, I highly doubt any of the seats they have just sent out would have the recalled hugs.

Cryssy Jane

so after 12 weeks of waiting... glitch to order than waiting an additional 6 weeks to receive. Seat was received 11/26 with an 11/13 DOM. WOW!

tracee877

Mine is scheduled to arrive Monday! So 1 month and 3 days from sending in UPC's to delivery. :) Here's hoping DS2 still fits in it lol.

wnkw

Mine is scheduled to arrive Monday! So 1 month and 3 days from sending in UPC's to delivery. :) Here's hoping DS2 still fits in it lol.

Im so very jealous! I sent mine wk before thanksgiving. Finallygot got to order the week of new years (few days before).. and still haven't rec'd a shipping notification. :(

Cryssy Jane

Im so very jealous! I sent mine wk before thanksgiving. Finallygot got to order the week of new years (few days before).. and still haven't rec'd a shipping notification. :(

Mine was this way too. Took almost 12 weeks from sending upc codes in to receiving seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC