Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

Meg

I sent UPCs last week and am impatiently waiting an email to order.

I spoke to the Britax woman the other day and they only check the mail for the UPC codes every so often, so how quickly you get an email, will depend on when the last time she got the mail!

Quick question:
After you enter your items and push "submit," did you guys get a pending credits thing or a form emailed to you? After I submitted my 5 items, nothing happened. No pending credits. No email. Should I just go ahead and email my UPCs and print out the form and send it in anyway?

ADS

tracee877

I spoke to the Britax woman the other day and they only check the mail for the UPC codes every so often, so how quickly you get an email, will depend on when the last time she got the mail!

Quick question:
After you enter your items and push "submit," did you guys get a pending credits thing or a form emailed to you? After I submitted my 5 items, nothing happened. No pending credits. No email. Should I just go ahead and email my UPCs and print out the form and send it in anyway?

I didn't get an email. The link to the form was somewhere on the page when you enter the UPC's IIRC.

Rosey

I got my order email today and ordered Zebra. (DH will probably hate it) Probably a week after I mailed in the codes.

wnkw

I got my order email today and ordered Zebra. (DH will probably hate it) Probably a week after I mailed in the codes.

Have you received yours? I ordered a zebra at the end of december, and I haven't received it yet. 6 weeks will be friday :(

Meg

Quick question... I sent in my UPCs two weeks ago and today I got an email:
"Your BRITAX Registry Rewards claim submission has been received and fully approved, and your FREE BOULEVARD 70 Convertible Car Seat has been ordered:

Order Number: (6-digit # here)
Order Date: 02/06/13

Please allow 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order."

So does that mean it's already ordered and on it's way? I thought when we got the email it was to let us know we could go ahead and order our seat on the website? It sounds like my seat is already ordered though.. maybe I'm wrong?! :confused:

Rosey

Have you received yours? I ordered a zebra at the end of december, and I haven't received it yet. 6 weeks will be friday :(

Nope, mine isn't here. And I just noticed yesterday that I entered the wrong zip code. I emailed and they replied "Britax has updated your zipcode." That makes me feel like it isn't shipped yet.

wnkw

I emailed mon and they contacted britax and emailed me back. I had shipping confirmation later that day. Rec'd it yesterday (tues) 3 days shy if 12 weeks since I sent UPCs. Dom was 1/13..

hunypooh77

I ordered mine on 1/18, this Fri will be 6 weeks. I called yesterday and they told me that the order was processed on 1/24 and to give it another week. I asked if I can get an email when it ships and they said they dont do that, it just ships. But everyone here seems to be have gotten an email :scratcheshead: I really need this seat to get here soon!!!

Rosey

I emailed and they told me they had high volume of orders, and it will take the full 6 weeks if not longer, and to call them if I do not receive it by March 7th. I ordered around 1-18 as well.

Jessica61624

I ordered mine on 1/18, this Fri will be 6 weeks. I called yesterday and they told me that the order was processed on 1/24 and to give it another week. I asked if I can get an email when it ships and they said they dont do that, it just ships. But everyone here seems to be have gotten an email :scratcheshead: I really need this seat to get here soon!!!

Everyone has got an email when shipped. I would bet you get one.

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
I ordered mine in mid-January as well, and it arrived this week. I'm not exactly sure on the time frame, but about six weeks. I got the confirmation it was shipping about 5 days before it came. My zebra Boulevard is sitting in the basement waiting for DD3 to outgrow her Keyfit 30!

Meg

I was getting impatient because Britax said they ordered my BLVD on 2/6, but it looks like some of you are waiting even longer, so I guess I'll just suck it up! ;) I wonder if some covers take longer than others? I requested Caitlin.

JustJack

Finally got all of my UPCs and am getting ready to mail them off. Did you just send it regular mail? I am so paranoid that it will get lost or something. I plan on taking a few pics with my license as "proof".

Rosey

Finally got all of my UPCs and am getting ready to mail them off. Did you just send it regular mail? I am so paranoid that it will get lost or something. I plan on taking a few pics with my license as "proof".

I send my by USPS but got delivery confirmation and retained photocopies of the UPCs.

My order was put in 1-24, and I got an email stating that group of seats is set to ship on 3-11, so a little over 6 weeks. (I ordered zebra).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC