Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

I got mine today! (Ordered on 2/6) Not sure how I feel about the new HUGS. They seem so big and stiff.. I wonder if kids find them uncomfortable? And the Velcro on the cover doesn't even come close to lining up with the Velcro on the harness, which is annoying. It is a nice seat though, especially for being free.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I got mine today! (Ordered on 2/6) Not sure how I feel about the new HUGS. They seem so big and stiff.. I wonder if kids find them uncomfortable? And the Velcro on the cover doesn't even come close to lining up with the Velcro on the harness, which is annoying. It is a nice seat though, especially for being free.
    I didn't like them at first but now the ones on dd frontier feel flimsy.

Carseat Crazy

My seat came yesterday. I figured it was taking so long (almost 8 weeks) because they were getting a new batch of seats, I was wrong. Manufacture date of 10/12 But I am really happy that I got Aztec!! Its really nice, and soft!!

Carseat Crazy

Question for anyone who ordered more than 1 - did you have to ship to 2 different addresses????

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Question for anyone who ordered more than 1 - did you have to ship to 2 different addresses????
    Yes. With a different name and and email also.

Carseat Crazy

Mine just came!!! Ordered 3/13. DOM 4/14/13!! Nice and fresh, lol. I really like the seat. I ordered onyx. My 30lb 36" DD fits great in it. She's going to use it until we are done with the B-Safe an then it will be my newbies seat (DD will move to big bros frontier). Definitely wasn't "free" since I purchased all of the registry items but we needed all that stuff anyway.

Did you free car seat come in a britax box packaged
    How you would get it from a retail store or
    Was it just in a plain box? I wanted to know because I already have a boulevard and was going to give to my sister as a gift for her new baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Loring101682 View Post
    Did you free car seat come in a britax box packaged
    How you would get it from a retail store or
    Was it just in a plain box? I wanted to know because I already have a boulevard and was going to give to my sister as a gift for her new baby.
    No, not a plain box. They come in Britax packaging with the picture, upc, etc..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org
    Last edited by wnkw; 06-07-2013 at 09:53 AM.
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

So it's nothing like what the boxes look like from retail store? That's what you meant right?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Loring101682 View Post
    So it's nothing like what the boxes look like from retail store? That's what you meant right?
    Thanks!
    Yes, it looks like the boxes from a retail store.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Do these ship UPS, FedEx or USPS... I contacted them and they said they did not give out teaching info. I had read that others got this info sent to them. I guess they quit doing it now.