Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

Phineasmama

PLEASE do not talk about wanting, needing, buying, selling or trading UPCs! I don't want this to get locked!

I sent my UPCs in for redemption 2 days ago :love: How long did it take from sending them in to getting your credits?
And then how long from ordering to shipping/receiving your new seat?

ADS

kaharris83

I'm wondering this too. Sent my UPCs Saturday. Hoping to get my seat before DS2 arrives at the beginning of December. I didn't get my rear in gear very fast though and the UPCs sat around for months.

mom2kandm

It took about 2 weeks after i mailed in my upc. The email was in my spam folder, not sure why. After i ordered, it took over 6 weeks. I know others on the board ordered later, but got them about the same time i got mine. They must be processing the order in batches.

soph's mom

I'm not trying to talk about anything that will get this locked. I'm just curious as to what this was? What upcs did y'all save and for what promo?

Phineasmama

I'm not trying to talk about anything that will get this locked. I'm just curious as to what this was? What upcs did y'all save and for what promo?

It wasn't talking about the UPCs per se, but people asking for UPCs or saying they needed them and to PM if you have one, etc.

Britax Registry Rewards program- if you buy 5 things (from different categories) you can send in the UPCs and get a free Boulevard car seat. You can check it out here:
http://www.britaxusa.com/registryrewards

I was able to find a stroller UPC on eBay, I had to buy a carrier. The other three things I already had :) So you don't necessarily have to buy them, and you don't have to show proof of purchase. Just send in the actual UPCs cut from the box- and you have to sign up on the website.

Phineasmama

It took about 2 weeks after i mailed in my upc. The email was in my spam folder, not sure why. After i ordered, it took over 6 weeks. I know others on the board ordered later, but got them about the same time i got mine. They must be processing the order in batches.

That's interesting! Well I hope I catch them at the right time then :p But if I have to wait 6 weeks I will :eek:

kaharris83

Just got my email this afternoon that my credits were available to order my seat. Sent in my UPCs 9/29. Ordered this afternoon. Hoping the seat arrives soon!!

kaharris83

To those who didn't follow up directly to see whether their seat had shipped, did you get tracking info anyway? I know in the original thread a few people emailed or called to check their order status and got tracking info emailed to them when it shipped. Just wondering if others got tracking info without following up.

duckmama

This is helpful. I have all the expensive ones, just need to decide which small accessory I want. I've been trying to decide when to send them in. I don't need the seat until March at the earliest and I want the DOM to be as recent as possible. Have everyone's DOM been pretty recent? I figure I will order based on the shipping time months before DD is looking like she will outgrow her infant seat so it gets here on time.

Phineasmama

Does anyone know what the fabric choices are?

Zebra, Caitlyn, Onyx, Aztec, and Silverbirch :)

This is helpful. I have all the expensive ones, just need to decide which small accessory I want. I've been trying to decide when to send them in. I don't need the seat until March at the earliest and I want the DOM to be as recent as possible. Have everyone's DOM been pretty recent? I figure I will order based on the shipping time months before DD is looking like she will outgrow her infant seat so it gets here on time.

Is your baby already here or are you still pregnant? I'd personally order it when baby is around 4 months old. I usually get sick of the infant seat around 6 months lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC