I have an excuse to get a Britax Companion. :D

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
I know this is WAY off topic, but since I am fairly regular here, I wanted to announce that my husband and I are expecting our second child in late January. We are very excited and feel very blessed.

Sara

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Congratulations!

Now all you need is a local technician to help you install that Companion;-)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh cool! Congratulations!
I have an excuse to get one, too, lol...a mom on one board is selling hers, and I have a friend expecting in september, and another friend ttc in august, so they both get it! (fingers crossed no crashes!)
Anyway, hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy and everything goes well :)

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Congratulations, Sara! Hope you're feeling well! My ds was due in late January (he's an early bird) and I remember it was right around mid-July when I started feeling less yucky.

mamamia

Congrats! That is great news :) There is nothing quite like that feeling when you see that baby for the first time-I think I could have 10 children if $/space wasn't an issue(yes, I am still a hormonal mess, having given birth to DD3 11 days ago...) Our snug ride hadn't expired, so I had no excuse for a new seat...

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
Thanks, everyone for your congratulations and well wishes. I'm sorry I haven't been responding to many posts lately. I've been so tired. Hopefully my energy returns in a few weeks so I can get back "into it."

Sara :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC