Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Carseat Crazy

Re: NBD October 2012

I want that BJCMGT but I think it's gone already. I had both the rxt and the sict in my cart this morning and lost both when I logged in. super annoying. friend of mine really needs an fr85

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

They did go crazy with car seats, lol. Not that I need any
    WAHM to Ana (my 5yr old SN princess) riding FF in RXT and Andrej (my 13 month-old superman) RF in TF.

I think it would be AWESOME if they have another green keyfit next Tuesday evening or later. I'll have all the money by then. I think the green is my favorite. I liked the yellow a lot until I read that the fabric snags easily.
    I love the Roxy (pink) too but I would not want it for a boy and since I'm not pregnant yet, no way to know what I'll get until way later, or course.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Janina View Post
    I want that BJCMGT but I think it's gone already. I had both the rxt and the sict in my cart this morning and lost both when I logged in. super annoying. friend of mine really needs an fr85
    Did you get the BJCMGT? I put it in my cart but wasn't logged it. Then it wouldn't let me log in. When it timed out in my first cart someone else snagged it before I got it back.
    Riding in a 2014 Honda Odyssey
    DS1 July 2010 40 pounds 43" FF in a Congo Frontier 90
    and DS2 Nov 2012 27 pounds 36" ERF in a Faux Hawk Foonf

Carseat Crazy
    If anyone wants a peg convertible, I am releasing one from my cart. Price is $146.99! I just decided I am not quite ready to but new seat and I am not sure shell will be high enough anyhow. Prob. need a radian Rxt.

Carseat Crazy

oobr is showing up again!
    DD1-Nauti/HBB, 7 yr/44#/47"/15" torso/26" to head
    DS-FF TF/FF MS70 4yr/39"/36#/14 torso/23" to head
    DD2 - RF S4M70 / RF TFP 28 mos/25#/33.5"/11.5" torso/20" to head
    DS2 - SR35, 6 wks/12#/23"

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    Did you get the BJCMGT? I put it in my cart but wasn't logged it. Then it wouldn't let me log in. When it timed out in my first cart someone else snagged it before I got it back.
    I wish. it just disappeared from the site

Quote Originally Posted by jheimes View Post
    Got the parkway SGL, a baby gate and breast friend pillow. I hope I don't get any messages back about anything getting cancelled. Holding my breath.
    Have you had anything cancelled from them before? I've placed multiple orders with them in different departments and never have had anything cancelled. I received an order received notice today for something I ordered, but no shipped notice yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Janina View Post
    I wish. it just disappeared from the site
    That means someone bought it and checked out with it. When it says "currently unavailable," usually that means it's just in someone's cart. Once it disappears from the site, it usually means it's been paid for by the customer.

Question for those who have gotten them to change prices - did you just call and explain that the price was different than it had been in the past? I was looking at an item in a different department that is priced differently than it was before. I was going to call because I saw that people have done that. Just wanted to see what people's experiences were.

I just started watching this site hoping to get a deal on a SR 30/35 or KF30 for DC2. Can someone tell me how the sort by newest works? If an item is in a cart does it appear as the newest item when it drops out or is this just the newest items they've added?
    Last edited by Snow mom; 10-17-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    DD 12/08 FF in FR90, FR85 and booster training in a Graco Affix (44.25", 44 lbs @ 6 years)
    DS 3/13 RF in a Blvd and Evenflo Sureride (35.75", 25 lbs @ 2 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom
    I just started watching this site hoping to get a deal on a SR 30/35 or KF30 for DC2. Can someone tell me how the sort by newest works? If an item is in a cart does it appear as the newest item when it drops out or is this just the newest items they've added?
    There is a SR35 on there right now. If just get it if I were you. That's about the price they always are on there. Not usually any less.

I can't get NBD to load on either my desktop or phone, even through google. I'm so not computer literate, does anyone know what I need to do to get the site to load?
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS

In my experience it appears in the order it was added. If it is in someone's cart then drops out it will be in the same position as it was before.
    Heather car seat geek since the early 80's & WAHM
    DD1, 17, adult SB, DD2, 15, adult SB, DD3, 13 Adult Seatbelt DD4,9, 5 steppingDS1, 9,5 stepping, DS2, 5, Harmony Defender in booster mode all in our 2009 Suburban!!!

I have a recaro euro and a roundabout 55 in my cart if anyone needs them, otherwise they'll time out in about 10 minutes.

ETA: I'm signed in and wouldn't have a problem giving someone my login info (there's no other personal info stored) so you can make sure you get either seat.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Senior Community Member momtoo3's Avatar

I'm still looking for a Blaze ProSport, a Blaze ProBooster (may consier other boy colors) and maybe a Rodi.

Stephanie, mom to Austin 17 yrs, 135 lbs, 67 in, seat belt
    Tyler 12 yrs, 95 llbs, 60 in, seat belt

Dominick 8.5 yrs, 52 lbs, 50 in, in a Performance Booster, Amp and HiRise
    And Emily, 8-9-14, 2.5 yrs 30 lbs, 35 in, ERF in a CA65, Grow & Go and MA70

Carseat Crazy

Wow a mountainbuggy duet two days in a row! I think they were stockpiling their goodies!

I wonder if you can jog with that...

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilybug1 View Post
    Wow a mountainbuggy duet two days in a row! I think they were stockpiling their goodies!

Was there another before it went down today? That makes three in a row.

I don't think the duet is meant for jogging. It doesn't have a hand brake.

eta: or is it only down for me? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome.

nbd is taunting me! The item is available, so I click to buy and they are out of stock. I need a faster computer and internet connection to do battle with you ladies.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Carseat Crazy

It's not down for me.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilybug1 View Post

Duet is definitely NOT for jogging. It has 8 inch wheels. For jogging you want one front wheel rather than two and preferably at least 16 inch wheels in the back.

They have had A LOT of good stuff in the last few days....
    Though I had a car seat in my cart and I was logged in, and I went to check out and it said my cart was empty. It was for a friend and it was to be a spare, but still, super annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear

Though I had a car seat in my cart and I was logged in, and I went to check out and it said my cart was empty. It was for a friend and it was to be a spare, but still, super annoying!
    What seat?