NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake...

I got the Frontier 85 SICT :D :D I needed a FR85 but don't particularly need the SICT...still, a great deal, $160 shipped!

ADS

jheimes

Got the parkway SGL, a baby gate and breast friend pillow. I hope I don't get any messages back about anything getting cancelled. Holding my breath.

girls2sweet

I had the Britax Frontier 85 SICT Onyx in my cart. I had every intent to buy it, but I really can't afford it right now and DD seat doesn't expire for another year, so I will begrudgingly let it go. :( Maybe they'll come out with a pink one in the next year.

cookie123

Hmm. I'm not sure that's the one DD wants. She's sleeping. I'll be dead if I call her! Actually, what's the other green one? I think she wants the brighter green.
Now looking, I think it's Adventure she didn't want. But doesn't BrUS have another that's brighter?
Well it doesn't matter. I don't have time to figure it out. I must leave for work - NOW!

Holly

Holly and jnamommy-I have a midori keyfit 30 in my cart right now! Who wants it?

Do you still have it? Let jnamommy get it first if she wants it. She needs one sooner than I do and I won't have all the money for it until next week anyway. I'm sure there will be other keyfits, especially since I have a lot of time before I need one.

jordansmom

Do you still have it? Let jnamommy get it first if she wants it. She needs one sooner than I do and I won't have all the money for it until next week anyway. I'm sure there will be other keyfits, especially since I have a lot of time before I need one.

Lost it before I heard anything back...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC