NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janina

I want that BJCMGT but I think it's gone already. I had both the rxt and the sict in my cart this morning and lost both when I logged in. super annoying. friend of mine really needs an fr85

ADS

Holly

I think it would be AWESOME if they have another green keyfit next Tuesday evening or later. I'll have all the money by then. I think the green is my favorite. I liked the yellow a lot until I read that the fabric snags easily.
I love the Roxy (pink) too but I would not want it for a boy and since I'm not pregnant yet, no way to know what I'll get until way later, or course.

kaharris83

I want that BJCMGT but I think it's gone already. I had both the rxt and the sict in my cart this morning and lost both when I logged in. super annoying. friend of mine really needs an fr85

Did you get the BJCMGT? I put it in my cart but wasn't logged it. Then it wouldn't let me log in. When it timed out in my first cart someone else snagged it before I got it back.

Carolinadaisy

If anyone wants a peg convertible, I am releasing one from my cart. Price is $146.99! I just decided I am not quite ready to but new seat and I am not sure shell will be high enough anyhow. Prob. need a radian Rxt.

glowworm

Got the parkway SGL, a baby gate and breast friend pillow. I hope I don't get any messages back about anything getting cancelled. Holding my breath.

Have you had anything cancelled from them before? I've placed multiple orders with them in different departments and never have had anything cancelled. I received an order received notice today for something I ordered, but no shipped notice yet.

I wish. it just disappeared from the site :(

That means someone bought it and checked out with it. When it says "currently unavailable," usually that means it's just in someone's cart. Once it disappears from the site, it usually means it's been paid for by the customer.

Question for those who have gotten them to change prices - did you just call and explain that the price was different than it had been in the past? I was looking at an item in a different department that is priced differently than it was before. I was going to call because I saw that people have done that. Just wanted to see what people's experiences were.

Snow mom

I just started watching this site hoping to get a deal on a SR 30/35 or KF30 for DC2. Can someone tell me how the sort by newest works? If an item is in a cart does it appear as the newest item when it drops out or is this just the newest items they've added?

Last edited:

Sunshine112

Snow mom said:
I just started watching this site hoping to get a deal on a SR 30/35 or KF30 for DC2. Can someone tell me how the sort by newest works? If an item is in a cart does it appear as the newest item when it drops out or is this just the newest items they've added?

There is a SR35 on there right now. If just get it if I were you. That's about the price they always are on there. Not usually any less.

MoreLatte

I can't get NBD to load on either my desktop or phone, even through google. I'm so not computer literate, does anyone know what I need to do to get the site to load?

mom of six

In my experience it appears in the order it was added. If it is in someone's cart then drops out it will be in the same position as it was before.

Cryssy Jane

I have a recaro euro and a roundabout 55 in my cart if anyone needs them, otherwise they'll time out in about 10 minutes.

ETA: I'm signed in and wouldn't have a problem giving someone my login info (there's no other personal info stored) so you can make sure you get either seat.

momtoo3

I'm still looking for a Blaze ProSport, a Blaze ProBooster (may consier other boy colors) and maybe a Rodi.

Lilybug1

Wow a mountainbuggy duet two days in a row! I think they were stockpiling their goodies!

I wonder if you can jog with that...

crunchierthanthou

Wow a mountainbuggy duet two days in a row! I think they were stockpiling their goodies!

Was there another before it went down today? That makes three in a row.

I don't think the duet is meant for jogging. It doesn't have a hand brake.

eta: or is it only down for me? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome.

christineka

nbd is taunting me! The item is available, so I click to buy and they are out of stock. I need a faster computer and internet connection to do battle with you ladies.

poohbear

Duet is definitely NOT for jogging. It has 8 inch wheels. For jogging you want one front wheel rather than two and preferably at least 16 inch wheels in the back.

They have had A LOT of good stuff in the last few days....
Though I had a car seat in my cart and I was logged in, and I went to check out and it said my cart was empty. It was for a friend and it was to be a spare, but still, super annoying!

Sunshine112

poohbear said:
Though I had a car seat in my cart and I was logged in, and I went to check out and it said my cart was empty. It was for a friend and it was to be a spare, but still, super annoying!

What seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC