NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Mags462

Nothing exciting in the kids/baby dept but i got a rockin deal on a luggage set today ;)

And remember - if last years patterns hold Jan is going to ROCK with all the amazon return toys :p

Cryssy Jane

ISO leapfrog leap pad explorer (1 or 2 in green) or a innotab 1 or 2. An ipad is all monkey has said he's going to ask santa for, well an ipad and a spiderman fish, and well he got the fish for no potty accidents for three weeks (it's a red and blue betta).

Also potentially looking for anything tangled as that's what my niece is really into right now.

Oh and star wars stuff for the bf. Other than those I think I have everyone else already done for xmas.

crunchierthanthou

I'm still watching for Mindstorms (they had them last fall, and I'm hoping for a repeat).

I'd also like a girl Corolle doll that is either bald, or has light hair (and not the bath friendly version they have up right now). They had one last week that I dragged my feet on. :rolleyes:

tadc

Complete Air (50, not 65) for $109. Good deal?

Nevermind... :(

My name is Brooke – I’m contacting you on behalf of nobetterdeal.com customer service to notify you that order xxxzzzz had to be cancelled as a result of the item being damaged prior to shipment. Before packaging the item to ship, the warehouse employees found a defect on the car seat that deemed it inappropriate for sale. Since this order was cancelled prior to shipment, you will not be formally charged for the unit, and the authorization charges will fall off of your credit card statement within 48 hours without being charged to you.
We certainly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Anybody else ever have this happen? I wonder if there's any possibility of getting "first dibs" on the next one?

Lilybug1

hi there, I've never heard of this happening but it's kind of good to hear though in the sense that I think they are being a little more careful with the quality control. In the past, people have gotten the wrong carseat model, wrong color, broken stroller, and of course Britax items without UPC codes. They were always pretty good about accepting the returns with return shipping paid (with the exception of one case). But even if the cases where they shipped it and it was broken or the wrong item, I have never heard of anyone getting first dibs on another item and I do believe others have tried, but perhaps it's woth a shot. The only problem is that they seem to have no idea of what their future inventory will be.

tadc

The only problem is that they seem to have no idea of what their future inventory will be.

This was basically what they said when I asked them for first dibs on the next seat.

Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true when I randomly looked at the site in the middle of the afternoon for the first time in weeks and there was one convertible there...

crunchierthanthou

I think that Complete Air had been there for ages. Bummer it got canceled. :( I had that happen once, but they sent me a one time 10% code with the cancellation. Brooke is usually pretty helpful. Maybe ask about that. :)

Sunshine112

I have the Pria in my cart but SO says I can't get it today since we don't really *need* it :(. It will come out at :30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC