Shoulder belt too low on shoulder?

Shaunam

Adrian is at that age where he still needs a booster and will for quite some time, but the shoudler belt is sitting lower on his shoulder than I'd like. He's ok for now, but I'm not sure how much longer he'll fit.

He's in a harmony literider in my car and a parkway in grandma's car. I put the parkway in her car because she doesn't have headrests and he's too tall in just a backless. I'm kind of broke right now so if there's another backless that sits lower I'd like to try that first. I'll buy a taller high back if I have to, but I think we'll just be back in the same situation once he starts getting too tall for that one and/or we have to switch because the top of the booster sits too high (I have a little car, a kia rio).

Ideas?

ETA: The pic in my siggy is at least 6 months old...he's grown since then. LOL

ADS

Shaunam

We don't have any kmarts locally. I just ordered it online and they wanted $7 something for shipping so I just added a $12 lego set to get the free shipping and I'll stuff it in a closet till christmas. :cool: I've never seen one at walmart or target! But ours suck for car seat selections.

arly1983

We don't have any kmarts locally. I just ordered it online and they wanted $7 something for shipping so I just added a $12 lego set to get the free shipping and I'll stuff it in a closet till christmas. :cool: I've never seen one at walmart or target! But ours suck for car seat selections.

I know what you mean. I have never seen a topsider in any of my local stores. Its probably a good thing or I would own one and I don't really need one. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC