Question How much leg room do you lose with the angle adjuster?

soph's mom

I know safety isn't an issue with cramped legs and kids don't usually mind but my daughter has a good bit less leg room in her radian than her EB 3n1 (AOE) and she has noticed it. I assumed I would get an angle adjuster but I'm afraid it will cut the space down even more. Anyone compared?

ADS

Phineasmama

I didn't find that it makes a huge difference in leg room. But I also usually recline the seat back a little bit.

soph's mom

Okay, I may still get one to have. I was surprised at the difference in leg room between the two seats.

When you say you recline the seat are you just talking about pushing on the back of the seat while tightening or do you actually have the bottom of the boot not touching?

Phineasmama

No I mean the vehicle seat, I recline the seat back a little bit before I install it, it seems to give my kids more leg room :)

soph's mom

Ahhh ok, I was thinking it was not allowed or safe to recline the radian but was wondering if I missed something. Haha! My rear seat in the Volvo doesn't recline so I can't do that... Oh well! She's getting used to it.

agave

I think it depends on the vehicle seat. I loose a lot in my bucket seats that are angled even with the back of the seat reclined, it's just very upright. In the 3rd row where the seats are flat there is a lot more leg room. My 2 yr old loves it back there, she has a better view of the road more leg room and she can touch the speaker where the horrible kid music that keeps her happy comes from. I'd leave her back there if she could just buckle herself.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC