Question Camo Snugride?

mominabigtruck

Has Graco ever made a camo infant seat? My neighbor says she saw one and swears it was an actual graco cover, not an aftermarket one but I can't find it anywhere online. She said it was mossy oak with graco in orange by the feet if that's of any help. I told her I'd buy it for if I could find it to replace her expired rear adjust sr.

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

mominabigtruck said:
Has Graco ever made a camo infant seat? My neighbor says she saw one and swears it was an actual graco cover, not an aftermarket one but I can't find it anywhere online. She said it was mossy oak with graco in orange by the feet if that's of any help. I told her I'd buy it for if I could find it to replace her expired rear adjust sr.

No they haven't , trust me I would have been all over it ;). Britax had a mossy oak marathon & booster. Cosco has a realtree booster & car seats. Diono has a camo radian. I don't think anyone makes a camo infant seat.

Spam

they make camo packnplays, but no snugride :( I've seen the aftermarket camo ones on ebay, maybe it just looked real enough to her?

kirst

Ive seen a camo cover on an infant seat before I think it was baby trend. pretty sure it had a handle that had a triangle on top. I think they gotit ay kmart around 4 or so years ago. Sorry im not very sure on some of the info I wasnt so into carseats then but im sure it was a green camo cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC