Met a carseat lovin' mama yesterday :)

aeormsby

I drove to pick DD up from school yesterday because we needed to run errands after (we usually bike). And after walking back to the car parked on the street I buckled the kids and had just started up the car when another mom was walking past. She said she had to comment (and said she knew it was kind of strange) that it was so nice to see kids correctly in seats! And that her 3.5yo is still RF :love:

So cool to know there are more people out there when it's so often that you see the not so good stuff!

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
HAHA! I know her and she posted on her blog how awesome it was to have met you! I actually wondered if it was you when she posted about it, and asked her what kind of seats they were but it didn't sound like yours. :love:

RanaAurora

Yeah, that was me! Hi! :)
I even posted about it on my Daily Momtra FB page. I was just so danged excited to see them used right, LOL. I couldn't resist! I'm so glad you didn't think I was some crazy weirdo.

RanaAurora

In addition to my 3.5 year old being rear-facing in her Radian XTSL, my son was harnessed in his F85 until 7 when he finally hit 40 pounds. ;)

aeormsby

Yeah, that was me! Hi! :)
I even posted about it on my Daily Momtra FB page. I was just so danged excited to see them used right, LOL. I couldn't resist! I'm so glad you didn't think I was some crazy weirdo.

Funny. As I was driving away I was thinking I should have asked if you were on here.

Is your DS in 2nd grade? DD said she didn't think he was in 1st grade with her.

RanaAurora

He's actually in 3rd grade, believe it or not. Benefit of having tiny children, their seats last FOR-EV-ER.

rachelandtyke

I was going to say, with a RFing 3.5yr old it must be someone from here. :p

As shocking as it is, I actually rfed DD until she was 4y4m and that was before I started coming here! Although it was because I was posting on another board with 2 techs from here and had learned from them . . . And it's their fault that I actually ended up coming over here eventually!

It's awesome to meet someone in real life that takes car seat safety as seriously as we do. I had a friend the other day notice my putting DS in rfing and she asked if she could see where he put her legs. She still has her 2yo rfing and was wanting to go longer, but not sure what it looked like. I was happy for her to ask questions!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC