Accessory suggestions? Mirror for no headrest, seat protector, organizer?

Mom2LeahClaire

Now that she has a bigger carseat I can't see over to look at her. I need a mirror, but she's in the middle of the seat with no headrest...are there any that will work that are safe at all? What about a seat protector, her feet almost reach the back seat and I don't want my light colored seats ruined! Also, the organizer that hangs on the back of the seat...are there any you like? I am ordering a seat from diapers.com and was going to order the accessories with it! Does the Radian come with cup holders or do I need to order those too...

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I can't recommend aftermarket products, but to protect your seat from her feet, you can hang a towel over the seat. It's thin and will protect the seat without harming the installation. :)

Mom2LeahClaire

Also, a sun shade. I have tried two that don't stick to my back window. It's slanted so they come off...one was self stick and one was suction cups, but it didn't seem to block the sun, it came right through it!

V

VanIsleMommy

what I usually do for a middle seat with no headrest is a mirror that attaches with a clip (not velcro) to the outboard seat, then put a receiving blanket in one side to angle the mirror towards the baby. for shades, don't use the suction cup or roller shades. window clings only.

radian does make cupholders, you can order them. don't use any other accessories in/on/under your car seat except those that diono has crash tested with the seat and are therefore safe. IE diono accessories only for diono seats. no baby mirrors, kick toys, lights, dvd players etc....

Mom2LeahClaire

Is there a cling that will work on the back window? I will just use a towel to cover the back seat. And if anyone has specific mirror they use, please let me know! I can't stand not seeing her. I know there are mirrors that attach without a headrest, I just don't know which kind or how they attach...

jacqui276

The Brica mirror can apparently attach without a headrest by clipping onto your tether anchor in the middle (assuming you have one).

My Radian came with 1 cup holder, but you can order additional.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC