I'm getting a MA!!!!

amyg530

i'm so excited, i've been trying to save up for a marathon and every time i get some money saved something happens, and i dont want to ask my inlaws for the money b/c they already told me that 200+ for a carseat was crazy when i could "just put him in a booster seat" (my FIL):eek: umm no, i actually plan on putting him RF again. and my parents are in the process of trying to sell their house and get a smaller one b/c my dad is about to retire even though he doesnt have another job lined up b/c hes made his 20 years and is just sick of the place, so their money is kinda tight right now. so it was basicly gonna be just up to me to get hte money saved. until i remembered my sister, shes 18 and living at home and just started college but she spend most the summer as a counciler at summer camp and made a bunch of money, but she doesnt have any bills yet (other than her cell) so shes got this chunk of money thats shes otherwise gonna just blow on clothes, so i called her and asked her if i could borrow $210 and she was like, "does connor really need to be in a carseat that long?" and i was like, yes, and if you dont believe me i can send you 70324804320 links and videos as to why, and and she was like, "ok, i'll go to the bank tomorrow and transfer the money to you" :thumbsup: shes awesome, she might not understand the need for the seat yet (wait till she has kids and i dump info on her) but shes willing to loan me the money and thats all that matters, i'm so excited!!!

so question, who has ordered a erin MA from albeebaby lately? how long did it take to come in and what was the DOM? and yes, i'm buying my son the Erin, i figure its the cheapest and its the seat, not the cover that matters

ADS

BudgieStew

That's great.:D

You could always sell the Erin cover after buying a less expensive cover and it would help you pay back your sister that much sooner.

amyg530

That's great.:D

You could always sell the Erin cover after buying a less expensive cover and it would help you pay back your sister that much sooner.

well out local botuques semi annual consignment sale is comming up and i'm hoping to make some money selling some stuff there. i should be able to pay her fairely quickly anyway, the problem we have it getting that much money put aside without spending it, making payments on something isnt a problelm thought, like if albeebaby had layaway i would probably already have the seat

Connor's Mom

I think that the dates on the Erin every one is getting is 5/07 and it took my friend just 5 days to get hers.

What is nice is you will be able to pass the MA down to the new guy when Connor gets to big for it. :)

mom2riley

I ordered a Regent from them on Saturday night at 10pm and received it by 3pm on Wednesday. So only 2 1/2 business days. That is great that your sis was able to help out.

amyg530

thanks
and yes that is the plan, pass the MA to the baby and get a regent. and the even cooler thing is a awseome somebody :love: is letting me use their SS1 for the baby, so that will buy me more time for getting the regent

arly1983

I just ordered a Erin MA (for Camille) and a Olivia MA (for sister's baby shower) Monday night. I will let you know when I get them...

That's wonderful that your sis loaned you the $$ for the MA!! I like the Erin print, actually, and think it's pretty gender-neutral. At least the color scheme is. If I were shopping for a seat I'd be more than happy with that cover! :thumbsup: Hope it arrives quickly to end your suffering! ;)

sixboys

I have a denim cover for a MA and I think I still have the belly pad lying around somewhere. It's torn away from the elastic on the back of one side, but if you know how to sew you could probably very easily stich it up. Other than that it's in very nice condition. It's a dark denim color. Then you could sell your erin cover if you want and start to pay back your sister. Just send me a PM with your address if you would like it.

sixboys

I had a few minutes, and I stiched the edge of the cover back on where it had come undone. It will work fine, and the frayed edges won't be able to be seen once it's on the seat. I did find the belly pad - but I don't have the shoulder strap covers. It's yours if you want it. :)

mom2riley

I had a few minutes, and I stiched the edge of the cover back on where it had come undone. It will work fine, and the frayed edges won't be able to be seen once it's on the seat. I did find the belly pad - but I don't have the shoulder strap covers. It's yours if you want it. :)

That is so nice of you :thumbsup::love:

elle7715

Wow what a great sister! Just for kicks I asked MY 18 yo (loaded) sister if she would loan us $ for a Regent in my mom's car. The response was "Don't you have like 20 car seats?". Shucks. I tried :p. And we only have four, thank you very much. Five if you count the outgrown Snugride.

arly1983

My 2 MAs are in Jacksonville, in transit to the hub in Albany, GA....YAY!

I don't know why, but everything goes through Jacksonville Fl first.....hmmmm

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC