Saw a girl on my fb page with her large 2 yo in a hb turbo :-(

soph's mom

We aren't close at all anymore and she's a nurse (psychiatric) so she thinks she knows it all so no matter what I say or post it won't help :-( She even has one of those lambs wool shoulder belt pads on the belt bc it's touching her neck... :-(

ADS

soph's mom

What is the name of the YouTube video where the toddler boy died bc he was too young to be in a booster? I'm gonna post that tonite and Joel's story...

Phineasmama

Kyle David Miller

But honestly if she's been so resistant so far I highly doubt she'll listen and it's just going to piss her off more. You can post it if you want, but sometimes there is nothing we can do except pray for kids with stupid parents that they don't get in an accident.

soph's mom

I haven't said anything to her before about it and I just posted both videos... We haven't been friends since middle school even though we went to college together bc she was/still is a partier and I'm not. I'm sure I'll get the usual... "I had to turn mine for this and that" but oh well. All of my daughters friends have turned two within the last couple months and only one other is still rf...

soph's mom

I'm sure it'll piss a lot of people off but oh well it's true... They won't sit thru the whole videos anyway... Especially Joel's story... It's very long...

soph's mom

Got one "thank you" from a mom contemplating turning her two year old... That's worth it. I know I'm commenting to myself but I've had a lot of caffeine tonight and I'm wound up...

brooklynsmommy

I would post about Isabella from Australia instead of Kyle. Instead of it being a video about restrain failure (which isn't common) it's about a child's body still not being mature enough to withstand the forces of an adult belt.

soph's mom

brooklynsmommy said:
I would post about Isabella from Australia instead of Kyle. Instead of it being a video about restrain failure (which isn't common) it's about a child's body still not being mature enough to withstand the forces of an adult belt.

Good point... I'll post that one too...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC