Anyone have the Britax Preview???

mykidsmylife

It is coming to me in the mail in a few days and I cannot wait. I didnt get to testdrive one though so I wanst sure about how upright the seat sits.. Anyone know?
Thanks

ADS

mykidsmylife

Son of a gun.... Okay that makes me mad. Now I am not that excited. The whole reason I wanted a new stroller was to get one that sits straight up. Well it may be going back and I may just go with a Graco Aura.... UgH!

brightredmtn

I had this stroller in the car that was stolen. It's the only thing that I was happy to see go. I'm sorry to give it a bad review after you've already ordered it. My child was always slumped in it. It didn't give any back support and did not sit up very straight, this was my biggest complaint (but my baby never seemed to mind.) The canopy was tiny too but I don't think much smaller than most light weight strollers. The lack of parent cup holder was a bit annoying too but you can get an after market one to attach.

After I brok it in it collapsed pretty easily but it was hard in the beginning. It did collapse pretty small too and my back never hurt from the height and angle of the handles. That was comfortable for me.

csma

I would say the recline in the most upright position is about 15 degrees back. It folds very compactly. I got an inexpensive sun shade that fits well (kiddopotamous, I think). DD is 2 1/2 and is now starting to complain about leaning back. I also have the Esprit, which has the infinite adjustment and can be completely upright. It's even lighter and smaller than the Preview, and still has an adjustable leg rest and decent storage. I'm a big fan of the Esprit, I've seen it on sale online for about $70.

ccjones

Just my :twocents:

I owned a Britax Preview and a Maclaren Quest Sport at the same time. The Quest is definitely more comfortable to push (higher handles) and accommodates a longer stride better than the Preview.

That being said, when the Preview and the Quest were both in the most upright position, the recline of the seat was about the same. There was a small angle, so neither stroller seat was perfectly upright. Even my Mountain Buggy and BOB Revolution have somewhat reclined seats!

My son just turned 2 and has never complained about the slight recline of any of his strollers. We did have a full-sized (heavy) Graco Quattro Tour stroller that I *believe* had a pretty upright seat. I passed the Graco on to my ILs awhile back, so I can't remember for sure.

Are there any lightweight/umbrella style strollers that have an upright seat? If so, I can't think of any!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC