Size4Me vs MyRide

karina250

Does the Size4Me offer any advantages besides the higher weight limit FF and the adjustable head rest? I really like the look of the seat and I am considering replacing DDs MyRide with one, but I'm hesitant because I would have to order online and I'm afraid I might not like it. My DD is 16lbs 4 oz 27 in tall (5th percentile for height and weight) so I think if she continues to grow at the same rate she will have a long time in the MyRide. She is still on the first slots.

So are there any other advantages that I'm missing?

ADS

leannegoolsby

CPS Technician
How old is your DD? With a bub that tiny, I personally don't see any need to switch to a seat with higher limits... You should be able to get a ton of RF and the FF harnessed time out of your MR :)

Little Ps Mama

For a child that small, I'd stick with the MR. My 50th percentile boy just recently outgrew it by height (no where near weight) and he just turned four. I own both and I still prefer the MR. Even though the S4M offers more room to grow height wise, the lack of leg room and room in the crotch make it less appealing to me for an older ERF kiddo. My four year old has been in it RF but I prefer him in our RXT hands down.

Brianna

The MyRide will definitely last her long enough. If you happen to like buying extra car seats it couldn't hurt to try the S4M70.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

karina250

DD is 12 moths. Her MyRide was crashed so I'm just trying to decide if I want to get another MyRide or if I should get the Size4Me. I hadn't heard that there was less leg room in the size4me so Ill consider that. All in all I really like the MyRide. DS rearfaced in his until 3 and he is an average sized kid. So I think DD will easily make it to 3. I was just thinking maybe the Size4Me was like a new and improved MyRide. Is there anything new about the MyRide 70 other than the extra 5lbs FF?

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC