Why the big Clek sale?

bnsnyde

Why are Cleks on sale at Amazon? I just ordered two (Oobr), one for the 6-year-old and one for the soon to be 5-year-old. Not sure if the 5-year-old's will work in our seating position with the Orbit next to it but I can save it. She is young anyway. Just have to get through the pregnancy for sure with a rotating Orbit.

I hope I am not missing some new seats around the corner.

ADS

NVMBR02

They are on sale on the clek site too. Well, some patterns are. My guess they are clearing out stock for new covers. That is just a guess though.

Last edited:

bnsnyde

Do Oobrs really fit older kids well?

He's only 6 and it's fine, but as he grows, the backrest is really short and just the headrest extends. So there is this big gap? And technically it's a big gap with no side-impact protection on that part of his shoulders? Picturing him 9 or 10...seems like the Monterrey has way more padding/material on the side for the whole length of the kid.

That is the one big issue that I have with the Clek. I have my 10yo dd in a Monterey and we love how supportive it is.

I love your seat set-up!

April

Chris said something about this sale when we met the foonf. They are clearing out old patterns for new covers being released in the new year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC