Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hanna PJs sz 80 or 90

These would be for a girl but I'm not picky on prints and boy or gender neutral are fine. My daughter is tall and the footless ones work great for her. If you have anything please let me know how much and I will probably buy them Thanks in advance!
    Nicky- Mommy to Addison Grace 12/10/11
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I think I have one. Print is faded but in great condition. They are from Costco if it makes a difference. I'm out of town right now so when I get back I'll check the size. I want to say its the one marketed for 9-18 months?
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Re: Hanna PJs sz 80 or 90

Nope it doesn't make a difference if it's Costco or not. We don't have any Costcos near us or I'd buy a ton there! Just let me know whenever you find out. She has some 60s right now and they are pretty tight on her so I'm trying to think ahead this time Thanks so much!
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

If you're interested, I have a Hanna outlet a couple hundred yards away from where I work. I think they are having a sale for 40% off right now. I can look and see if they have any in the sizes you're looking for. Just let me know what your price limit per pair is and how many you'd like. I can check some time this week.

CCO 4/15

Carseat Crazy

There is a pair I would consider gender neutral in size 90 in this swap post:
    http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=225869

You all are so sweet! I kind of have to stick to used just because of my price range... if they had them for $12 or under I could do it but I doubt they would be that cheap. Being a stay at home mom stinks sometimes when it comes to budgeting. I wish I lived close to an outlet. If you would do me a favor and only if you get by there (since I know gas is high and don't want you wasting your money) check it out please- I guess I could do up to $15 a pair but that would be with tax and everything. I'm probably still not in the range they would be in though? I'm so aggrevated because we have a Costco in the works and they have been building it for 2 years and have run into problems so it's still not open... If they do have some for $15 with tax and everything let me know and I will paypal you before you purchase them so you have funds. Girl patterns are preferred if I am getting new Again thank you all so much. Such nice mommas on here!
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14

I have 3 pairs. Monsters, Frogs, and construction. Excellent used condition. Size 90. PM me if you are interested.

DD has about 11 or 12 pairs of size 80 and really only needs a few, she's going to be growing out of them soon. I can get some pics if interested. I'm thinking $4-5 each plus shipping?
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS

CPS Fanatic
    If OP passes on the girls ones, I'm interested in a few pairs. Just pm me or post pics

Morelatte I'm definitely interested. Let me know what patterns or pics and a price for them shipped and I will get you paid I may not need all 11 pairs lol 5-6 pairs should be plenty.

Thank you so much to everyone who is replying. I appreciate it and so does my baby
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14

Senior Community Member lovemybabybug's Avatar

I have 2 I am selling but they are 60s I think.
    My Baby Cakes
    6y 10 m - 46.5 inches, 42 lbs
    FF XTSL/Pioneer/Nautilus

www.facebook.com/pollywallphotography

Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabybug View Post
    I have 2 I am selling but they are 60s I think.
    She has some 60s right now and they are pretty tight on her belly and she looks like she's wearing capris lol. If they are 70s I'd be interested. Please let me know
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14

I just realized our babies are exactly 1 year apart!
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Aw cool!!! Another almost Christmas baby I cant believe mine is about to be 1. I never realized how fast it went until I had my own.
    Brylee Harper 12/3/13
    Caroline Faith 11/13/14
    Delaney Hope 11/13/14