In Search Of Hanna PJs sz 80 or 90

Rebelnicky04

These would be for a girl but I'm not picky on prints and boy or gender neutral are fine. My daughter is tall and the footless ones work great for her. If you have anything please let me know how much and I will probably buy them :) Thanks in advance!

ADS

T4K

I think I have one. Print is faded but in great condition. They are from Costco if it makes a difference. I'm out of town right now so when I get back I'll check the size. I want to say its the one marketed for 9-18 months?

Rebelnicky04

Nope it doesn't make a difference if it's Costco or not. We don't have any Costcos near us or I'd buy a ton there! Just let me know whenever you find out. She has some 60s right now and they are pretty tight on her so I'm trying to think ahead this time ;) Thanks so much!

Dillipop

If you're interested, I have a Hanna outlet a couple hundred yards away from where I work. I think they are having a sale for 40% off right now. I can look and see if they have any in the sizes you're looking for. Just let me know what your price limit per pair is and how many you'd like. I can check some time this week.

Rebelnicky04

You all are so sweet! I kind of have to stick to used just because of my price range... if they had them for $12 or under I could do it but I doubt they would be that cheap. :( Being a stay at home mom stinks sometimes when it comes to budgeting. I wish I lived close to an outlet. If you would do me a favor and only if you get by there (since I know gas is high and don't want you wasting your money) check it out please- I guess I could do up to $15 a pair but that would be with tax and everything. I'm probably still not in the range they would be in though? I'm so aggrevated because we have a Costco in the works and they have been building it for 2 years and have run into problems so it's still not open... If they do have some for $15 with tax and everything let me know and I will paypal you before you purchase them so you have funds. Girl patterns are preferred if I am getting new :) Again thank you all so much. Such nice mommas on here!

MoreLatte

DD has about 11 or 12 pairs of size 80 and really only needs a few, she's going to be growing out of them soon. I can get some pics if interested. I'm thinking $4-5 each plus shipping?

Rebelnicky04

Morelatte I'm definitely interested. Let me know what patterns or pics and a price for them shipped and I will get you paid :) I may not need all 11 pairs lol 5-6 pairs should be plenty.

Thank you so much to everyone who is replying. I appreciate it and so does my baby :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC