39.4 lbs...

jessi f

That's what DD weighed fully clothed after supper tonight. I really wanted to RF her until she was at least 4 but two of her seats (CA65 and MR) only go to 40 lbs. She just turned 3 in August. I *think* our home scale reads a little high but not much. I dont want to turn her but we cant afford 2 RNs (or foonfs :p) so there's really no other choice. Her brother hovered just under 40 lbs at 3 but never went over until after his fourth birthday so I'm going to feel pretty bad if I turn her now and it turns out I could have waited. Ugh. She can still RF in our main vehicle in her XTSL but she's been riding more in our second car and with grandma now that I'm in school. Anyways, not much point to this other than I'm sad :crying: I know she'll still be safe but she wont be as safe as she could be.

Here are a couple pics just because she's cute ;)

ETA: Dont mind that TF in the first pic. I dont know what was up with that but no one rode in it that way :p

ADS

Brianna

My godson turns 3 on the 20th of this month and it's making me a bit sad- I don't want him to grow up either!

jessi f

Thank you guys. And I had a disclaimer under the pic with the TF, thank you very much :p

It's probably for the best. She's starting to seem a lot more cramped in the MR and CA recently and I've worried grandma and dad were going to start having a hard time getting her in correctly. Both of my kids are all legs. I wish we could have made it through winter though. It's going to be so weird seeing her FF :cool:

stacytr

You have done a great job!! I forget that there are folks who have regular sized kids - DD is almost 6 and still not quite 40 pounds. DS is 10 and not yet 60. My guys are LIGHT! (wish they got it from me! :rolleyes:)

SignCuer

nice job!

CaregIver to CARS fanatic 5 year old N, riding RFing in a Graco Size4me! All ride safe in my van, hoping to upgrade soon!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC