In Search Of Iso robeez or like 0-6 months.

Cryssy Jane

Baby girl is tiny but needs something on her feet now that she's walking everywhere. The 6-12 months jinwood knock off robeez I have are ginormous on her little feet. Looking for 0-6 month size. Heavily worn ok. Not picky on prints. Scuffed toes ok. Cheap is good. Pictures please.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

gigi

I have a pair of Smaller by see kai run grey Mary janes with light pink flowers in 0-6 .

And a pair of black Kristine in 6-9.

http://www.diapers.com/p/see-kai-run-smaller-kristine-129036

And a pair of these boots in 6-9 months

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120985837099

The first two in like new condition, the last one in very good used condition (tiny toe scuffs).

$15 shipped for one, $40 for all three.

I also might have some less perfect Pedipeds in 0-6 or 6-12 I could throw in, but I have to check :)

They are in the baby's closet and she is sleeping, but I can post photos tomorrow if you are interested.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I have some solid winter white and a pair of pink sandals. $10 shipped for either and I'm pretty positive they are both near perfect.

rxmommy

I have some pink w/ white kitty Robeez that are well loved. I'm not sure if they are 0-6mo or 6-12 mo size but they are what my girls wore before they were walking. I have a pic on my phone, can text it to you if you'd like to pm me your number. FFS.

gigi

Forgot I also have the Robeez fur lined booties in ivory in 0-6 and in army green in 6-12. Both great used condition. $15 each, if interested in multiples we can work out a deal :)

Cryssy Jane

gigi said:
Forgot I also have the Robeez fur lined booties in ivory in 0-6 and in army green in 6-12. Both great used condition. $15 each, if interested in multiples we can work out a deal :)

Pictures of the ivory boots please. I am very interested in those. Mom gave me a budget to work with so I'm trying to stay within the budget. Baby girl has tons of shoes but they're all hard sole and she just started walking a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

gigi

They look nearly perfect...VERY minor toe sucking marks, no scuffs.

IMAG0406.jpg

These are the Smaller by SKR 0-6 MJs...New, still have QC stickers on soles.

IMAG0407.jpg

I actually think the Smallers are better for new walkers. Super duper flexible leather soles but a nicer toe box and shape for walkers. And a tiny bit of grip for slippery floors.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

They look nearly perfect...VERY minor toe sucking marks, no scuffs.

IMAG0406.jpg

These are the Smaller by SKR 0-6 MJs...New, still have QC stickers on soles.

IMAG0407.jpg

I actually think the Smallers are better for new walkers. Super duper flexible leather soles but a nicer toe box and shape for walkers. And a tiny bit of grip for slippery floors.

Let me show these to mom tomorrow and see what she says

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC