Any Fans of Leather or Faux Leather Boosters?

BabyGearCollector

Just been checking out different makes and models of leather booster seats from the standpoint of possibly being future collector's items for persons like myself. I've looked at models from makers such as: Sunshine Kids, Clek, Twingo, Recaro, and even the ever-unpopular Eddie Bauer line.:rolleyes:They are a bit on the pricey side for some makes, but I've spent more on collectable baby prams before, just to have them grace our living room as display items.:eek: I was wondering if the smooth leather presents the same issue as the vinyl padded seats of old - children's legs sticking to the surface on warmer days? As it gets harder to locate nice older baby gear collectables, I'm on the search for newer items that may one day become sought out items with collectors. What do you think of the leather boosters from either the standpoint of actual use or as possibly having future collectable value? Thanks for your input either way.:)

Dave

ADS

hesgimenez

I wouldn't be opposed to leather seats in a booster seat. I have leather seats and don't really have a problem with my legs sticking. Hot seat sometimes-but then DS has complained about his seat being hot when getting into his Regent. :rolleyes:

Leather car/booster seats are so much more expensive though.

ETA~
I honestly wouldn't consider faux leather. Not sure exactly why though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC