Kids Embrace Batman seat

lovemy2kidstw

Has anyone saw this yet? It is pretty awesome looking compared to creepy Dora & spongebob. Plus the cape can be used as a blanket after the child is buckled. They also raised the top harness height to 17.5". There is a picture of it on their Facebook page.

ADS

christineka

Search "batman" in the forum and you'll find we already discussed it. I agree, the new improvements look nice. I won't be buying one, though.

MomToEliEm

Did they raise the height on all of there seats or just some of them? Is there a date range on when they raised the hight, and it is for all their newer Kids Embrace seats? I still list 15.5 in. as the top harness height in the Measurements/Data Spreadsheet. If it has changed, I want to make a notation of the newer height. Has anyone had a chance to verify the height change by measuring it?

lovemy2kidstw

christineka said:
Search "batman" in the forum and you'll find we already discussed it. I agree, the new improvements look nice. I won't be buying one, though.

I already searched & it didn't pull up anything.

lovemy2kidstw

MomToEliEm said:
Did they raise the height on all of there seats or just some of them? Is there a date range on when they raised the hight, and it is for all their newer Kids Embrace seats? I still list 15.5 in. as the top harness height in the Measurements/Data Spreadsheet. If it has changed, I want to make a notation of the newer height. Has anyone had a chance to verify the height change by measuring it?

I don't know, I think it may just be on the batman one for now. They haven't responded on their fb page when asked about the other seats.

emschwar

Is it a decent seat? My son is a batman freak and he would LOVE this. I'm sure I could find a way to justify another car seat.... :)

msg221

I also saw the Dora and Spongebob seats at Wal-Mart the other day. I didn't like the fabric at all. It's polyester, and looks like the kind that would snag and pill if the kid is wearing velcro shoes. Plus it just seems like it would be really hot to sit in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC