comments like this really ...grrrr

mumof2

taken from facebook
"oh thank god....I get so sick of all those idiots wanking on about their little poppets rear facing....and to be fair, the pictures I have seen of 4 year olds sitting with their legs spread and ankles on the parcel trays look so damned uncomfortable and inappropriate.....yay for a sensible mummy...:

story behind the post a mum posted a photo of the monterery boosters for her 4 years olds (wont be using them for another 6 months)

the person who I quoted up above said ooh you arent going to be one of those mums who rearface to 21...it gets on my nerve when people are so sarcastic about rearfacing..and get this this person is a medical professional not that that means anything (from what I read on here)

as most of us on here who do rearface to 4 years of age if any of our children were uncomfortable I am sure they would say something and as ketchupqueen has shown after her MVA it was one of her forward facing girls who broke their legs, her rearfacing (taller than average?) child came out with no injuries.

vent over

ADS

canadiangie

"tell it to Sweden lady! their poppets have rear faced to age 4 since the mid 70's. The whole rear facing is safer debate ended years ago. Folks who still don't "believe" in rear facing remind me of the folks who argued the earth is flat however many generations ago. Get over it, or don't, but please remember how stupid you sound when your only argument against rear facing is that it looks uncomfortable".

Okay, maybe don't post that, but wouldn't it be fun? :p

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Post in reply

"Oh thank God! I thought you were going to be one of those people who teach their little poppets manners! I see people model for children how to post on facebook with courtesy and tact and it just looks so uncomfortable and inappropriete when they are holding back all those judgemental comments."

henrietta

Your FB friend has more problems than just whether or not her kids rearfacing longer...LOL She also sounds like a *itch.

bnsnyde

I read one where it says an older tot can't rear-face because it's unsafe, since the seat would flip up. I think they mean rebound as expected? All sorts of odd info out there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC