For Sale Carters/ON/Gymbo 2T-3T-4T girls and boys 4T

Lemonade

Carters/ON/Gymbo/TCP 3T-4T girls

Bumping for more pictures.

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship as economically as possible.

View attachment 18595
Gymbo citrus cooler lot with added white fish outfit. Fish shirt has small stain and some threads coming out near armpit. Yellow tank has small stain. All are 3t except dark pink shirt is 2t but plenty big enough to be a 3t. Lot can ship in flat rate envelope for $5.30. $28 shipped for the lot.

View attachment 18596
Gymbo berry lot. All 3t except long sleeved stripe shirt which is 4t but a small 4t. Green pants have very light stain on leg - really hard to tell. Can ship it all for $5.30. $31 shipped for the lot.

View attachment 18346
Carter's long shirts and leggings. 3T mix and match. $2 per item or $6 for all 4 pieces.

View attachment 18347
All 3T. Gymbo dress with bike shorts that match. $10 for set. There is a tiny line that is not very noticeable on the print. Like a VERY light pen line or something. Carters dress $3.

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

Re: Carters/ON/Gymbo 2T-3T-4T girls and boys

more pictures. Does not include shipping.

View attachment 18348
boys 4T. Top row all Old Navy. Bottom row Carters except outfit with orange in it is TCP. $5 for the outfits, $2.50 for each individual pair of pant.

View attachment 18349
Gap. All 3T. Sold as a set for $8. Shirt has visible spot on green stripe. Pink pants were barely worn.

Gymbo - leggings and pants 3T except for longer pink leggings, which are 4T. Shirts are 4T. Some I bought new at the outlet, some are used from another member. Skirt is 4T. Entire set for $25. SET SOLD

View attachment 18350
Pink dress on right is TCP - dress is 4T, leggings are 3T. Set for $5.

All other in this photo is Gymbo and was purchased new. Everything is 3T except for the yellow and white shirts. Yellow and white shirts have some small stains on sleeves - folded so you can see them. I think white may have a spot on the chest too. Pink jeans worn once. 4 pairs of pants/leggings, skirt and bike shorts, and 4 shirts. Entire set for $30. SET SOLD

View attachment 18354
Carters pant and ON shirt - both 3T. Outfit $3
Butterfly ON shirt 3T and Circo shorts 4T but run small. Outfit $2 (shirt is grungy)
ON pink shirt 3T and brown capris 2T (waist is big for 2T). Outfit $3

View attachment 18355
UNDIES! 5 carters size2-3 undershirts $3 (some have minor stains) *there are 6, not 5 as pictured* undershirts sold
first stack of undies are carters 2-3, all 10 for $5 this stack SOLD
second stack carters 4-5 were rarely worn, $5 for stack of 7
third stack carters 4-5. 11 shown but I think there is another pair somewhere because they come in packs of 3. If I find them I'll throw them in. $5 for all 11.

Last edited:

T4K

I'm interested in girl stuff. Leggings and tops. We like just regular cotton tops....nothing too fancy. :p and pajamas if you have them! Let me know. :)

jgomez411

Omg I love the stuff in the other thread but I made the mistake of buying for DD the year before and all the stuff was huge! Do you have 2t fall clothes?

jess71903

Ambassador
Ok, I want some of the 3T PJs:

The lavender Gymbo set, and the 2nd and 4th sets in the top row.

If you've got more stuff to post, I'll hold off on PMing and finalizing stuff.

Lemonade

Ok, I want some of the 3T PJs:

The lavender Gymbo set, and the 2nd and 4th sets in the top row.

If you've got more stuff to post, I'll hold off on PMing and finalizing stuff.

Great!

Posted more in second post. There aren't any more PJs but there are more clothes still coming. Might be tomorrow before I get more photos up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC