Question Which boosters have flip up armrests?

cryswilkins

Title says it all. I know the Evenflo Big Kid, any other Evenflo boosters?

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

ADS

Mags462

Just throwing this out there - but i bought DS1 a First Years B530 booster and i :love: it. I love the armrests that go up and the belt fit is outstanding on my tall, thing little guy. I would have preferred a B570 simply for larger head wings, but i got a steal on NBD for it and um it matched the cover of my TF so i couldn't say no ;)

cryswilkins

I just looked at the measurements on the First Years boosters, they are way too wide. I need them for a three across.

Do you think the Amp High back would be easier to buckle in three across because the arm rests are so high?

cryswilkins

We went to BRU tonight and the AMP high back was way easier to buckle than the Parkway SGL we had squeezed in there. Bonus that it was only $29 with a trade in coupon. The color (red and black) does nothing for me but I can get over it since its DHs car. DD fit in it well, but the back is quite narrow and I could see bigger kids finding it uncomfortable as DD is super skinny.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh that's good to hear. I have a backless AMP and it is my absolute fave new booster seat (I just haven't had any chance to see if it works in three across, it is, like, *made* for my captain's chair).

cryswilkins

I'd imagine that the backless would also make a good 3 across seat. Dd is only 5.5 so I feel better with her in a seat with a back. She is also in the center which doesn't have a head restraint. Those super tall arms make it do even DH can get his man hands in there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC