Vent ERF

gagenivy

I have been seeing so many toddlers FF lately-some just barely 1! I just needed to hear I am not crazy and alone in having my 2 year old RF still.

ADS

Brianna

J is 2 for 13 more days ;) I plan on getting a pic of him RF on his 3rd birthday.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Mugsmom

In the past 2 days, I've seen a lap baby (yes, in a car) and a less than 2 year old in a lap belt. I think I'd be happy just to see a kid in an actual carseat.

:thumbsdown:

Mugsmom said:
In the past 2 days, I've seen a lap baby (yes, in a car) and a less than 2 year old in a lap belt. I think I'd be happy just to see a kid in an actual carseat.

:thumbsdown:

My heart falls to my feet every time I see things like that.

gagenivy

Thank you everyone! I know I am doing the right thing I just feel so alone when I dot see RF babies other than buckets.

MorgieBear'sMama

You're going to have a hard tine finding a forward facing one or two year old here. My twins are 22 months and I can't even imagine them forward facing.

penguingrooves

my 5-year-old is still RFing, and there's at least one other forum member with a 5-year-old who is currently RFing. admittedly, i get surprised reactions, but a couple of people have said, "well, at least it's safer."

mlohry

My DD is 3.6 years and I just got her a S4M from a member on here. She was about to outgrow the MA70 we have RF and is still SO happy RF that I had motivation to keep her RF. The seat has it's quirks, but it would easily RF my peanut to 5 I bet. She is just 30lbs now. My plan is to keep her RF until she chooses to not at this point.

She confirmed with her words that she likes RF yesterday. She had to be FF for 2 days in a car when our van had to be repainted due to a faulty paint recall. She was all excited to get our van back and asked if she could have her car seat back. She must have meant, RF in her safe little pod :) she didn't like her legs dangling.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC