Holy batman, batman

ADS

Brianna

Um, maybe the batman logo on the chest clip will make the kid want it on their chest... It doesn't creep me out like Dora though.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Um, maybe the batman logo on the chest clip will make the kid want it on their chest... It doesn't creep me out like Dora though.

I think it's because the proportions aren't all out of whack like the scary Dora one lol. I shared it on FB because I have a couple friends with kids who are big comic book nerds and they are already convincing their wives they need it haha.

christineka

Kidsembrace states that the top slots were raised on this model to 17.5 inches, which isn't too shabby. The cape is in two parts and has velcro to attach as a blanket over the child (so no need for coats in the car seat). This seat looks pretty spiffy imo and it seems kidsembrace is also trying to make the car seat nerds like them.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
What is up with the cape??? Is that necessary? I can see that being recalled because a kid got tangled in it, real fast!

atw

I love it. The proportions and gloves and harness buckle make all the difference. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Baylor

I know it says 17.5 harness height but I put my son in one and at the time he was under the second highest harness slot in the GN but in the embrace he was over the top slot.

Again not my cup of tea but if parents will buy it to keep kids harnessed longer?? Okay. But not in my car.

auto correct hates me

christineka

I know it says 17.5 harness height but I put my son in one and at the time he was under the second highest harness slot in the GN but in the embrace he was over the top slot.

This one is brand new, so not in stores to try out yet. All the other kidsembrace models still have 16.5 inch top slots. They made them higher on this new batman seat.

Baylor

christineka said:
This one is brand new, so not in stores to try out yet. All the other kidsembrace models still have 16.5 inch top slots. They made them higher on this new batman seat.

Ah. Thanks. Well that's an improvement.

auto correct hates me

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC