show me your true fits please

jenfrogmom

Decided to get a tfp for my new daycare kid, I do not have a lot of experience with true fits. Anyone care to show pics? Thanks.

ADS

msg221

From when I did have them for the kids:

Nour, 3 years, 3.5 months old:
IMAG0200-1.jpg

Zain, 2 years, 10 months old:

ZainNourMarch2011-1.jpg

Katelyn & Owen, not exactly sure how old, but I think around 10-11 months old:

P1020070.jpg

Also I know of a brand new TFP that could use a good home!

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=225554

I do love this seat, but I just need something narrower!

Mags462

:love: My TF and has two at one point, but sold one for a Radian b/c i needed a 3 across... hate the radian, wish i could buy Marsha's TF to replace it :eek:

TF next to a Radian for comparison:
DSC02228.jpg

DS3 at around 2 RF in it (he still RF in this seat, i just don't have any more recent pics!):
DSC02192.jpg

DS2 at around 4 FF in it(he prefers this seat still but i had to move him in to a Nauti):
DSC02190.jpg

I have a bunch more the the Radian next to the TF if that's of interest to you.... i took them for a member a while ago, and still have them stored in my PB :D

jacqui276

DS at 5.5 months in my TFP:

trying it out in the house:

IMAG1497.jpg

in the car:

tf1.jpg

my niece at 5.5yrs (had already started to unbuckle):

tfp.jpg

my nephew at 3.5yrs:
ntf.jpg

djma

I have owned 3 at different times and it is definitely on my list of favorite seats. It did take me a bit to get used to a rf install, but now that I have the hang of it, it's fine. :D

jess71903

Ambassador
The TF is my very favorite seat. I've used one for DS (now 5) and DD (now 2.5), although they are both DD's seats now.

DD sleeping last week
IMAG1458.jpg

DS at 3ish
tony062.jpg
'

Ds at 15ish months
IMG_2484.jpg

DD at 8 weeks or so
CIMG1357.jpg

Last edited:

momtoo3

ds3 FF at 3 yrs 2 months..he had just turned FF in it and kept putting his feet up on the seat in front of him.
003-8-2.jpg

and RF at about 2 years 9 months
124.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC