Jordyn and the MA

Jordynsmama

I finally tried Jordyn in an MA at Target the other daya dn she barely has any room. Its so weird b/c she is just a teeny over on the CS but only has maybe 1/2 inch in the MA? Isnt that weird. I thought the MA slots were a lot higher?

ADS

LuvBug

its one of those things! a few people can prove they get the same results as you :p its like DS has outgrown the 17" slots of a MA, but isnt even close to .5" away from the 17.5" slots on the regent lol!(I get 17.5" when I measure the 2nd from top slots of the regent).

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yep, Leila fit the BV slightly longer than the MA, she fit the CarGo slightly longer as well & fit the RYSport longest (all have 17" top slots) :rolleyes:

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Yep, Leila fit the BV slightly longer than the MA, she fit the CarGo slightly longer as well & fit the RYSport longest (all have 17" top slots) :rolleyes:

I found also that the Boulevard seat has more shoulder room than the Marathon. The MA has the EPS foam all the way down the sides and the BV just has it in the head wings. Karley is only 2 and definately has more shoulder room in the BLVD.

Last edited:

CandCfam

Yeah, McKenzie is nowhere near having a 17" torso, yet she is ALMOST even with the top slots on the MA.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC