Question Peg Perego HBB 120

CuddlyMonsters

http://www.pishposhbaby.com/peg-perego-viaggio-hb-120-booster-crystal-red.html

Does anyone know what the minimum height is to use this seat? It says that maximum is 61".

Oh and the CR that I was on the phone with today said that they should be available in about 2 week to purchase...

Right now my daughter is in a Graco Turbobooster, however the following things bother me about the Graco Turbobooster...

1. The bottom of the seat falls off way too easily. :thumbsdown:
2. She constantly complains that is in uncomfortable to sit in, not well padded.
3. No Latch feature, I constantly have to go in behind her to "buckle" it back in because hs forget over half the time... :confused:

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That's sure a nice looking booster, isn't it? :love: I'd guess the minimum height is comparable to other highbacks, like 38, maybe 40 inches.

CuddlyMonsters

Oh and does anyone know how wide this stinkin' thing is? Have to see if it will fit three across, I do have a '11 Honda Odyssey so I have more some room to play with, but I have a RF seat in the middle and then we have a honkin' wide Britax Frontier too... lol!

Kat_Momof3

No guarantees, but going by the pics here, I would say it looks about as wide as a turbo, maybe a bit wider at the base... with the side wings, it's not going to be a skinny seat... I'm guessing as wide as the turbo safety surround

http://carseatblog.com/13395/abc-ex...go-primo-viaggio-sip-convertible-viaggio-hbb/

I didn't see specs on peg perego's website, so I'd call them, see if they have dimensions for you

Customer Service Call-Center Hours:
Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm EST

USA Infant & Toddler Products:
(800) 671-1701

canadiangie

I can't decide which pattern is more boring. :thumbsdown: My dd isn't going to give up her Livia cover for something black or beige, red or brown.

Why can't they have one girlie cover? Lavender or something.

thtr4me

I am 5'1", or 61".

I don't think I would fit by torso height either.

Seriously though, I would LOVE a belt positioning booster for my car (for driving). Seatbelt fit has always been my biggest problem while driving.

Owlish

thtr4me said:
I am 5'1", or 61".

I don't think I would fit by torso height either.

Seriously though, I would LOVE a belt positioning booster for my car (for driving). Seatbelt fit has always been my biggest problem while driving.

I'm 5' and think I have some issues with seatbelt fit as well, mostly the lap portion since I can adjust the shoulder portion pretty close to where I need it in a front seat.. It would be nice if they made belt positioners for adults.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

gagenivy

I am 5' 3" (on a good day) and I swear i am screwed if I ever wreck. the lap portion cuts right across my abdomen and the shoulder belt cuts into my neck.

mum2two

At 58" I'm good height wise, and almost good weight wise...

For those shorties out there how close are you to your steering wheel, I get a great belt fit as I can adjust the height of my seat belt on my minivan, but even with telescoping pedals I'm only about 6" from the steering wheel...

thtr4me

I think my car was designed with someone short in mind. I can adjust the seat so that I have more than 12" between me and the steering wheel. I also have an adjustable steering wheel, so I can really move it forward towards the dash to get it the right distance away. I have a VW Passat. DH has a Lexus SUV and I am good in his car as well.

jheimes

I called peg perego yesterday to find out the seat width and when and where the seat will be available. The rep didn't know much, but she pulled out a seat and measured (although not sure how accurately) it to be about 15.5 inches deep and wide at base and about 16 or 16.5 across wings.
If this offers good cushion on seat area and is actually this narrow, then might have to find one for DD.
I'm 5'4" and always have trouble fitting the lap belt correctly on myself. Shoulder belt is okay since I have a long torso and short legs, but then that leaves me very close to the steering wheel by the time I can reach the pedals.

CuddlyMonsters

We have the Peg Convertible and the CR said it is well padded, not quite as plush as the Convertible but definitely well padded. I am leaning towards probably trying one out. It is slimmer than our current seat (Graco Turbobooster with Safety Surround).

My daughter does not find it all that comfortable and therefore complains. Also I don't like the fact the bottom falls off easily and I would prefer latch...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC