Size4Me pictures compared with KF and MR

Amy7707

I got a S4M at Target so here are some comparison pictures. It is replacing a MyRide because it takes up less front to back room.

Recline 3 for RF:
IMG_1821.jpg

Recline 2 for FF:
IMG_1822.jpg

Recline 1 for FF:
IMG_1823.jpg

It takes up less front to back room than the KeyFit 30. Here are some comparison pictures (the canopy on the KF is kind of deceiving):
IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

KF30 installed:
IMG_1816.jpg

S4M installed (front seat in same position):
IMG_1830.jpg

MyRide installed (front seat in same position):
IMG_1841.jpg

Other S4M pics:
IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

The headrest of the S4M puzzles nicely with the vehicle headrests (in both our 2011 Tahoe and 2006 Saab 9-3) without actually touching the headrest:
IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

Huge gap near the seat bight:
IMG_1838.jpg

My backseat now:
IMG_1836.jpg

I can get pictures comparing the seat to the others I have if anyone needs any (I have 2 RN XTSL, MR, KF30, 2 S4M and a Avenue).

ADS

Spam

I really want one too, no bbb close enough to me and none at our target :( So... i'm still waiting lol

NannyMom

Amy7707 said:
It is the recline block from combi. I got it when I was trying a cco.

I'm confused. Are you using it for this seat too, or it was just there for the pic?

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
NannyMom said:
I'm confused. Are you using it for this seat too, or it was just there for the pic?

The combo recline block is just a squared off pool noodle type thing. I wouldn't be perfectly comfortable using it for another seat.

Amy7707

NannyMom said:

I am using it for the s4m. I was going to cut a noodle in half and figured the block would be sufficient. Why wouldn't you use it with this seat? It is just foam like a noodle...should I use a towel instead?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
safeinthecar said:
The combo recline block is just a squared off pool noodle type thing. I wouldn't be perfectly comfortable using it for another seat.

Do you mean you would be, or wouldn't be? The first part makes it sound like you would be comfortable, but then you say wouldn't, so I'm not sure if that's a typo. :p

NannyMom

Amy7707 said:
I am using it for the s4m. I was going to cut a noodle in half and figured the block would be sufficient. Why wouldn't you use it with this seat? It is just foam like a noodle...should I use a towel instead?

Sorry, I've still never seen the block in person so I forget it's essentially a noodle.

Amy7707

NannyMom said:
Sorry, I've still never seen the block in person so I forget it's essentially a noodle.

Ah, ok. You had me worried that I shouldn't use it! Thanks for the clarification.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Do you mean you would be, or wouldn't be? The first part makes it sound like you would be comfortable, but then you say wouldn't, so I'm not sure if that's a typo. :p

Sorry, 70 million kids were bugging me while I was trying to type that. I WOULD be completely comfortable with it. I was actually wishing I had one while installing a EFTA on the plus one seat in my Oddy a little bit ago. It would have worked much easier than the little neck pillow I used.

Amy7707

safeinthecar said:
Sorry, 70 million kids were bugging me while I was trying to type that. I WOULD be completely comfortable with it. I was actually wishing I had one while installing a EFTA on the plus one seat in my Oddy a little bit ago. It would have worked much easier than the little neck pillow I used.

Thanks! It is a handy little piece of foam :)

lovemybabybug

Can you take pix next to the MR so I can see how wide they are next to each other? Also does it puzzle well with the radian? I know the MR does but it still too wide for my car.

Amy7707

lovemybabybug said:
Can you take pix next to the MR so I can see how wide they are next to each other? Also does it puzzle well with the radian? I know the MR does but it still too wide for my car.

I can take those pics for you...probably later this week if that's ok? The s4m puzzles well with the radian. The side goes right over the radian. I know I took a pic of that but I think it is still on my camera. I'll post it tonight for you.

Amy7707

Here it is puzzled with a RN XTSL with angle adjuster (although the angle adjuster is completely crushed so it isn't adjusting the angle that much). Both are seatbelt installs.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

I'll get the other pictures comparing it to the MyRide tomorrow when it isn't raining out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC