Thanks 2 those who let me use their pics

CRS

Senior Community Member
on my website :) I haven't finished rebuilding it yet (and I lost some pictures :( but I'm slowly getting there!!

If anyone wants to be added to any of the following galleries, the details are on the pages :D Thanks Again!

Extended Rear-facing Gallery
Boosters Are For Big Kids Gallery

There is an Ëxtended ħarnessing gallery as well but that's only for Australian and New Zealanders (since we both sorta have similar products for that and can't get stuff like the Regent etc)

ETA: But I think Tiffany (Papooses) has an Ëxtended ħarnessing gallery she's running on her website

Last edited:
ADS

lovinwaves

CRS, is there anyway you can include both POUND and KG? I link to your site ALL the time, and it would be nice to have "pounds" on there as well so people don't have to convert. Is that asking too much? Sorry if it is LOL!!! :eek:

CRS

Senior Community Member
Thanks guys!!! Yea no worries lovinwaves I'll try and do that tonight!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Well, some people have asked for security measures to ensure that visitors can't snag their kids' pictures -- to prevent people from saving or copying their pix ... so, I have this option disabled so that people can't copy & paste a picture or they also can't use the mouse's right click option to see the properties & use a picture that way (when you put the arrow over a picture & click the right mouse button)

CRS

Senior Community Member
Well, some people have asked for security measures to ensure that visitors can't snag their kids' pictures -- to prevent people from saving or copying their pix ... so, I have this option disabled so that people can't copy & paste a picture or they also can't use the mouse's right click option to see the properties & use a picture that way (when you put the arrow over a picture & click the right mouse button)

Hmm I hate to tell you (but maybe you already know?) that I went to your extended harnessing album, right clicked on the picture and pasted it in to a program I have (was only doing it to see if it worked). Or maybe you already knew that? I can also right click and get the image location too. Also, you can save pictures by doing something else but I'll PM you that...

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Argh! When I visit the site logged out + when I'm inside editing, it says right-clicking is disabled ... from various computers: it must be the browser because they all have the same. If right-clicking is not truly disabled then I might as well just use the lay out I wanted originally & will just hafta take out the kid whose mama didn't want right-clicking :eek:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I know some people are smarter about it than I am, but 1 mama wanted to share her kiddo's pic only if it couldn't be right-clicked :eek: I'll just remove that 1 & trust that everyone else is fine with their kids being up -- it only shows 1st names, size stats & carseat ... so :whistle:

CRS

Senior Community Member
I'm SUPER desperate of some pics of kids 7 and up using boosters! Can anyone help?!

ETA hmmm maybe I should change the criteria lol

CRS

Senior Community Member
ok i've changed the requirement to five and upwards (since there isn't really much in the way of law to protect kids of that age!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC