car seat safety bumper stickers?

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
I used to be active here a while ago. About 9 years ago, we did bumper stickers here. They said things like "love me? buckle me" "It's not about laws, it's about lives." "Are your kids safe? Are you sure?" They included a weblink to different websites. Are these still available here? If not, can anyone suggest a good advocacy bumper sticker? I just scrapped mine off of my van. They were to the point of being beyond reading.

Thanks. :D

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Not a bumper sticker per se, but I have a window decal from Educated Mama . I have the "My Child Isn't a Minimum, we rear-face to the MAX!" one. She also does customs.

bnsnyde

I made my own. It's Choose a carseat to rear-face to 4, harness to 6+ and booster to 12. I'm pretty extreme but I follow it. I since changed to harness to 8 but that old sticker is on there for good, lol. And anyway I guess that just means get the Frontier85 which isn't always an option.

We also have some My Preschooler is rear-facing stickers.

I've had some mamas ask about all my crazy stuff on the van and it led to good conversations. One even went to get new seats!

V

VanIsleMommy

I do graphic design and would be happy to do some free, otherwise just text you can make at vistaprint, cafepress etc

Mags462

mine says "face the rear beyond one year" with a cute pic of a RF car seat.... on the bottom it lists an informational website. I got it from a DS mama :D

rxmommy

Mines not on my bumper but in the back window & I got it from Educated Mama. My van is often so dirty you can't see it lol. Pic in avatar

HaileysMommy

Mags462 said:
mine says "face the rear beyond one year" with a cute pic of a RF car seat.... on the bottom it lists an informational website. I got it from a DS mama :D

This is mine too. I can't remember her store name but I know it has changed hands so not sure they offer these anymore.

atw

shellebelle said:
It's now Shellebelle Designs for Child Passenger Safety ;)

I split the CPS stuff into its own page so my main page could house more "traditional" design.

Only Facebook? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

leighi123

I have an educated mama one as well, its the my child isn't a minimum one.. proudly extended rearfacing, something like that!

Its annoying tho b/c the back window of the car is slanted so its not super easy to read, but there is no where else to put it. I've never been asked about it.

The other car we have which lives in NV has one that says "my preschooler rides rearfacing ask me why" But I need to update that sense Levi is 5 now rearfacing!

cryswilkins

I love my Shellebelle Designs decals. I think that she has a picture of mine on her Facebook. I have two and the have been on over a year and look great.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC