Saw a new Vivo IRL

southpawboston

i got a chance to peek at a new recaro vivo "light" yesterday. i was at our local specialty store dropping off some clothes to donate. this is the place i have the signo pre-ordered. i only had a quick minute since i was in a rush, and i didn't have any kiddos in tow because they are away right now but it looks a LOT different than the young style IRL. i also don't know what to look for in a booster since it will be a looooooooong time before any of my kiddos sit in one. but i did notice that the headwings are BIGGER now and look almost identical to the parkway's (they angle in at the bottom). the adjustable headwings are on an aluminum reinforced sliding mechanism, but i didn't figure out how it locks into position. it was quite light but had a tendency to fall backward if not propped up against a wall. it was the "light" model which means the cheaper fabric (not microfiber), but it seemed durable. MSRP is $99. anyway, they're on store shelves now so if any of you have a local dealer you can check them out in person.

ADS

skaterbabs

Thank you! We don't have a dealer here that I'm aware of.... and the boys are pretty tightly wedged in the PWs now. lol :whistle:

lovinwaves

I will be seeing a new VIVO and new VIVO LITE. Except I believe the MSRP on the LITE is $89 and the Vivo is $99 :confused:

In any case I will know for sure on monday :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC