Size4Me only at Buy Buy Baby?

aporthole

I emailed Graco to ask when the s4m may be back in stock at Target or available at Babies R Us, since there are no Buy Buy Baby stores in my state (WA) and I would like to see one in person.

They said the s4m will be exclusive to Buy Buy Baby.

What the heck? For such an awesome seat, why in the world would they not have it available more readily?

ADS

4boysmom

I snagged one at Target but there was a second one. Now I am wondering if I should go back and get it for someone here?

Spam

It's supposed to be at b'rus in September. They had the fashions posted on their site at one point, but have since removed them. I wished my Target had one, I really want one too.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I will not be happy at all if it's not available at BRU :mad: We do not have a BBB in my state either. I really wanted to get one at a trade in event when DS outgrows his CCO.

xursusmaritimusx

where in WA are you? i snagged the only one at the tacoma target today.

personally im not impressed with it.

if you're in the seattle/tacoma area you can come see it and determine if its a seat for you.

mlohry

Kac said:
I'm so bummed my Targets didn't have them!

I bought mine from a member here and really like it to ERF basically 4 ever ;) but I'm surprised and sad that my Targets don't carry it either. I've looked!

aporthole

I'm up in Anacortes. I don't even need a seat at the moment since we'll be passing down my 3.5 year old's BLVD 65 to baby girl when she's done with KeyFit. I just wanted to be able to play and get to know if for recommendation purposes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC