Newbie in TFP

G

guest1

Does anyone have any pictures of newbies in a TFP? We are considering getting one but want to see how itty bittys look in it and I wasn't able to find any on Google.

ADS

momtotwogirls

I really think the TFP is very baby dependent. The harness is pretty wide set and my youngest didnt fit right until around 2yrs old there is no way she would have fit as a newborn and she was 9lbs but i know a few people have used them for littles and they fit fine.

canadiangie

Wendy does. Laine came home in one.

The harness is set wide. I really, really like the MyRide on noobs. TF is good too, but a little more hit or miss in terms of harness splay. Also, it can be a pitb to get at 45 degrees and close the lock-offs.

creideamh

I have only 1 pic, and it's not a good angle so you can't really see. The infant insert is awesome, but I also had the strap issue... they were WAY too wide for DD (hence why I only have the 1 pic... it didn't last long.) I guess she wasn't THAT new in this pic, about 7 weeks. And her head looks gigantic because it is off-the-charts gigantic :p

180968_1252704676281_953508_n.jpg

Stelvis

Our fit was atrocious with her as a noob. Straps way, way wider than her shoulders. And she was average size, 7 lb 7 oz.

thepote

Here is DD at 3 months. She needed the insert to fit but it made the crotch strap really short and come out from under her.
DSC04648.jpg

Without the insert she was miles away from the sides.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC