Peg Perego late 2010 manufacture date

MomOfTwo

I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Peg Perego on their infant seat about compliance dates?
I read somewhere that everything late 2010 onwards meets the new 2012 compliance laws, but now I'm not sure. :confused:
Can anyone help me out or direct me to the information?
Thank you!!

ADS

Keeanh

Is this your seat that you're wanting to use? Or a seat that is being bought / sold / given? If it's your own seat and you are the one using it, it's okay if it's non-compliant. It's still legal to use your own non-compliant, non-expired seat.

If it's one that you or someone else is selling / giving / loaning, then phone Peg Perego with your model & DOM to find out for sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC