Oh my goodness!

jdchic3

So I sent this email to a local baby gear retailer asking about new Britax prints:

I was wondering if you know when you might be getting any new Britax prints
in? My son is close to outgrowing his infant seat and I'm just wondering
about how long I'm going to have to hold out... Thanks!

Jamie

Notice how I mention that he's in an infant seat.

This is the reply I get:

Dear Jamie,

Depending on what your next step is we do have a couple of new prints coming
in next month. There is nothing new if you're looking to move to a Marathon,
Decathalon, or Boulevard. Also, there are no new patterns on the horizon for
the Regent. But if you are looking for a Booster we now have Red Racer and
in September we are adding the Blue and Pink Racer patterns. There is also a
website where you can purchase car seat covers, hottoddies.com. I hope this
helps you out. If you have any other questions feel free to email back.

Thank you,
Jeremy

I mean seriously! I know I asked about new Britax fabrics, but who would seriously think I'd be putting my infant in a booster!!?

ADS

jillybean

That's crazy, but I have to say I am a little more concerned about the website address he gave you! :eek::eek:
I didn't see anything about carseats on there! LOL!!!

Jill

CRS

Senior Community Member
Maybe it was just a brain fart? human error? we all have those sometimes. He mightn't have been thinking. I'm sure he's not stupid enough to recommend a booster for a baby.

jdchic3

I certainly hope not. Could not believe that site either, or the aftermarket cover thing. I really like that store too. It's a really nice baby shop around here. They have a really large selection of everything there. It just baffles me though. Like maybe he wasn't thinking?

CandCfam

:eek:
Me thinks maybe someone was doing some web surfing at work that he shouldn't have been and copied and pasted the wrong address.
Might be an interesting conversation to have with the owner/manager of that store.

jdchic3

Hey now, I resent that :p

I will say *I* am the exception :D

Yes! But you are much different than all those large corporations. :D Think I will email back about the site. Also, just got an email this morning from the owner saying:

I was just checking my emails and wanted to make sure you were answered and given info on the britax marathons which have the largest pattern selection. Please call or email to goores kgoore@goores.com 800-570-8077
thanks ken goore

Also, isn't the new Sutton print a BRU exclusive? I guess I'm just assuming that, but they seem to get some exclusive things from time to time.

jdchic3

Ok, so I just emailed the guy back, depending on what he says I might also email the owner back too. Here's my email:

Firstly, I really do appreciate your help but I really feel the need to point a couple of things out. I'm sure you were just answering my Britax print question, but there is no way I am even close to putting my infant in a booster. Also, I think you might want to check the site that you recommended for after market car seat covers (which, by the way are very dangerous to use!) because the link you sent was SO not car seat covers. Let's just say it was of a sexual nature.

Jamie

jdchic3

So when I went to send it to the store rep that I had been emailing with, for some reason I kept getting a delivery status failure, so I sent it to the owner that had also emailed me about my fabric choice question. Here's the reply I received from him:

I AM OUT OF THE STORE TODAY BUT WILL EMAIL YOU BACK MONDAY...OR CALL MY CELL
WITH ANY QUESTIONS 916-870-5444 THANS AND SORRY FOR THE
CONFUSION........................

CANNOT wait til Monday to see what he's going to say!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC