Trekk (Camo) Radian RXT

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
When I was looking the other day I couldn't find any good non-stock photos. So here ya go (from Amazon, DOM 6/2012):

Attachments

• image-631867024.jpg
    image-631867024.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 113
  • image-325196442.jpg
    image-325196442.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1643218553.jpg
    image-1643218553.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 92
  • image-237413111.jpg
    image-237413111.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 92
ADS

Kel

We've got It and love It. It's soft. We'll see how It washes in the next 30 minutes, as my DS just "broke It In", lol.

I'm wishing for more limited edition covers!!

Kelley

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OMG, I just showed this to Ricky (he's 5) and he couldn't stop jumping up and down yelling "I want it, I want it, I want it!".

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Wondering if I should go see how the install is on the XT in the 3rd row. I could use a narrower seat back there for the extra cargo room it would give me! LOL

steph_s

My ds would be over the moon if he had that pattern on his Monterey!! Too bad that won't ever happen (he has the old sk ones)

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
glockchick said:
What does the fabric feel like?

trippsmom said:
I like it! Is the camo a material like Flora/spring and the other the net type material?

The fabric is soft, I would say very similar to Flora (which I had on my XT about a couple years ago). It feels comfy. I wish it didn't have random mesh, but whatever.

KaysKidz said:
Do they have that pattern on the new Monterey?? I'm afraid to look. LOL

As of right now, no, it's RXT only (unless they mentioned something at KIM).

The camo is NOT something I would normally be interested in. I can honestly say it's the first camo ANYTHING I've bought (no shorts or tshirts or anything). But I thought I would give DS a choice since it would be his "Big Boy" seat, lol.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Oh, and way back there was a discussion whether it was all grey or slightly greenish - it's one of those weird "depends on the person" things - it's grey, but one of the greys is more like "army grey/green" (the second-lightest color). I can see where a person could say it was 'greenish' but it really isn't. I asked DH and he figured out what I was talking about right away - his old skivvy shirts are basically that color. For all intents and purposes, it's all shades of grey.

It definitely looks 100% grey in the photos, but IRL, and especially inside with aritificial light, I can see where it would take on a greenish cast.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OMG, I just showed this to Ricky (he's 5) and he couldn't stop jumping up and down yelling "I want it, I want it, I want it!".

Well here we are, nearly 6mo later, and I just ordered this. I flipped Kaylee back rf'ing in our XT and this is the only seat that will work next to it for our 3 across. PITB tiny middle seat in my Traverse. Well, I hope it works...the XT fits there, hoping the RXT will too. Not to mention, having issues with him in a booster and had been threatening a harnessed seat again. At least with this one being camo, he shouldn't fight me on it! LOL

Need this arrangement to work for at least another year.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
My seat is here, but my batteries are dead. I will charge the batteries tonight and get pics tomorrow, but it fits where I need it....I love it and so does Ricky!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC